Wright called up to USA Squad (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Fair play to him , his whole career seems to be turning around for the better

JulianDarbyFTW

Palmers miss😳 was up there with simms, luckily would have been offside, thankfully
I somehow managed to stay awake to watch the game, and Palmer visibly sighed with relief when he realised he'd have been offside. It was a stinker of a miss, one of the worst I've seen in a long time. Have to say though, I'm thrilled we had 3 players on the field in an international semi-final at the same time. Who would have imagined that a few short years ago.

skybluecam

I somehow managed to stay awake to watch the game, and Palmer visibly sighed with relief when he realised he'd have been offside. It was a stinker of a miss, one of the worst I've seen in a long time. Have to say though, I'm thrilled we had 3 players on the field in an international semi-final at the same time. Who would have imagined that a few short years ago.
It's the worst miss I've seen since... last saturday

Essexrobbie

My God just watched the highlights, if you could call them that. I do hope no bodies tried to coach him out there as he'll be coming back a div 2 standard. Where were all the supporters as well. I thought US soccer had taken off over there, but not in Dallas apparently because they hadn't heard to game was on judging by the amount of empty seats.

pusbccfc

My God just watched the highlights, if you could call them that. I do hope no bodies tried to coach him out there as he'll be coming back a div 2 standard. Where were all the supporters as well. I thought US soccer had taken off over there, but not in Dallas apparently because they hadn't heard to game was on judging by the amount of empty seats.

Mental playing it in an 80,000 seater stadium in a place like Dallas.

Play it in football city like NY or Seattle and they'd sell pretty well. Tickets are averaging about $80 too.

Users who are viewing this thread