Match Thread Wrexham FA Cup match (7 Viewers)

Otis

Everyone slagging off Waghorn around me, the miss aside I thought he was one of better players that half, along with Sheaf and Bidwell

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Yup. He's not been bad at all I don't think

mmttww

Robins getting pelters is a joke. Individuals are letting us down. He's already signed a replacement for one of them. If CBs bottle headers, how the f*ck is that on Robins? I'll accept picking Kelly is a bit sh*t if Allen's fit but he should be able to handle a NL side. Only Robins point made here I can accept is that if he doesn't make early changes after giving them the treatment at HT, that's on him and he should be criticised for it.

Sky Blue Harry H

That could have been 4-3 to us at half time. One good goal by them, one fluke (poor keeping) and the third was poor defending.
That said, Palmer being constantly fouled and we should have had more. Get the next goal in the first 20 mins and it's still game on. Been a very strange match. Hamer could turn this around, but could also get a red in a game like this.

Nick

Administrator
Robins getting pelters is a joke. Individuals are letting us down. He's already signed a replacement for one of them. If CBs bottle headers, how the f*ck is that on Robins? I'll accept picking Kelly is a bit sh*t if Allen's fit but he should be able to handle a NL side. Only Robins point made here I can accept is that if he doesn't make early changes after giving them the treatment at HT, that's on him and he should be criticised for it.
Because he has no clue how to change games. He only brought gyo on because tavares was injured. We are 3-1 down with 5 at the back and 2 dms .

fatso

Have confidence good game to win, early goal and Wrexham will flap like f””k
I thought they flap and give in when we pulled 1back, not go and get a third.
Tbh, Moore looks like conceding every time there's a ball into our Box.

Johnnythespider

Well no changes, a National league team have put 3 past us in 52 minutes and no changes.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He hasn't made any changes, and most people on here probably aren't surprised.

They'll be a 60 minute one and then one somewhere in the 80s region. It is a script.

Otis

That could have been 4-3 to us at half time. One good goal by them, one fluke (poor keeping) and the third was poor defending.
That said, Palmer being constantly fouled and we should have had more. Get the next goal in the first 20 mins and it's still game on. Been a very strange match. Hamer could turn this around, but could also get a red in a game like this.
Yup. Could very easily be winning this

skyblu3sk

GET ROBINS OUT OF MY FOOTBALL CLUB!!!
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Users who are viewing this thread