would you? (1 Viewer)

wolfie

if you win the euro millions rollover on tuesday (think its about 96 mil) would u bail our our club?

Flying Fokker

That would be a hobby wouldn't it?. I'd rather spread my money around helping charitable causes. That would keep me busy. I'm not in to empire building so I would not like to deal with people who run football.

For me, that's an easy 1. Yes. I would at least try to bail out the club, obviously things could be a lot worse behind the scenes financially than what we all have been told, i.e. just the rent.

D

Deleted member 4439

Could be a bit of fun in waiting for the inevitable liquidation and then starting AFC Coventry in Conference Sth or the Southern Premier. Maybe cost 750K - 1m a year initially, and then given the fan base even turn a profit?

skybluelee

Could be a bit of fun in waiting for the inevitable liquidation and then starting AFC Coventry in Conference Sth or the Southern Premier. Maybe cost 750K - 1m a year initially, and then given the fan base even turn a profit?

Liking that idea.

Diehard Si

Maybe if it got to the £160m mark as I wouldn't want to put it all in.

£10m to Sisu to clear off, £60m for the stadium, £10m investment in the whole club from scouting network to coaching.

Otis

I would definitely use some money to either buy the club or go in a consortium or suchlike.

Would be happy to pay the 1.3m outstanding to ACL too.

Gint11

You would think you would like to help out your club but ploughing money into a football does not make a return.

Users who are viewing this thread