Would You Still Go ? (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

In the pub last night I got talking to two ex City fans who no longer go as they've lost interest. When I said I still go and am going to the Chesterfield match on Sunday they said I must be mad.I also said even if we go down to League Two I'll carry on supporting them at which I thought they were going to call a doctor as they looked at me as if I was mentally ill. Obviously I don't want relegation far from it, but if it comes down to it I'll just have to face reality. Am I in the minority then by continuing my support of my club no matter what ?

Citysince47

In the pub last night I got talking to two ex City fans who no longer go as they've lost interest. When I said I still go and am going to the Chesterfield match on Sunday they said I must be mad.I also said even if we go down to League Two I'll carry on supporting them at which I thought they were going to call a doctor as they looked at me as if I was mentally ill. Obviously I don't want relegation far from it, but if it comes down to it I'll just have to face reality. Am I in the minority then by continuing my support of my club no matter what ?

I guess you are in a minority of 2 Glad to join you.

skybluebeduff

I refuse to punish myself through SISU and Stephen Pressleys faults. So far this season, They have not warranted my support from what I have witnessed on the pitch. Them players could not give a flying fuck about playing passionately for you, so why bother?

Samo

In the pub last night I got talking to two ex City fans who no longer go as they've lost interest. When I said I still go and am going to the Chesterfield
match on Sunday they said I must be mad.I also said even if we go down to League Two I'll carry on supporting them at which I thought they were going to call a doctor as they looked at me as if I was mentally ill. Obviously I don't want relegation far from it, but if it comes down to it I'll just have to face reality. Am I in the minority then by continuing my support of my club no matter what ?

You probably are in the minority but I'm grateful that there are supporters like you. Personally, I will never set foot in the Ricoh again, CCC and Wasps can stick it where the sun don't shine. I will try to make some away games regardless of division.

davebart

Of course you're in a minority otherwise we would be getting 25000 every game.

But a proper supporter follows their team no matter what division they're in. If you only support the team when they are doing well then what are you a supporter of?

Having said this there are too many other reasons for Cov supporters to not attend matches.

skybluejelly

I would still go too ,it's why I go to preseason friendlies ,and it's why I went to sixfields,it's not about the owners it's about supporting the team ..before the hill and Robbins revolution it's where we started ..and I am just waiting for that to happen again because once we get the momentum going hopefully there will be no stopping us

davebart

You probably are in the minority but I'm grateful that there are supporters like you. Personally, I will never set foot in the Ricoh again, CCC and Wasps can stick it where the sun don't shine. I will try to make some away games regardless of division.

What have CCC and Wasps got to do with following CCFC?

Of course you're in a minority otherwise we would be getting 25000 every game.

But a proper supporter follows their team no matter what division they're in. If you only support the team when they are doing well then what are you a supporter of?

Having said this there are too many other reasons for Cov supporters to not attend matches.

I consider myself a proper supporter , BUT wont (Nopm) go until Sisu have gone , Why fund there court battles !!!

bradwellskyblues

in the last 3 years we have lost approx 8000 regular fans,many will not return until sisu have gone if this season continues in the same vein as yesterday and sisu remain i predict we will be lucky to sell 3000 season tickets,i am afraid fisher and seppala just dont get it

Ashdown

I would still go too ,it's why I go to preseason friendlies ,and it's why I went to sixfields,it's not about the owners it's about supporting the team ..before the hill and Robbins revolution it's where we started ..and I am just waiting for that to happen again because once we get the momentum going hopefully there will be no stopping us

Yes but if the owners are actively driving the club into the ground then they are making a monkey out of you as they take your cash and there is no guarantee when they lose the next court case they won't bin the whole shebang !

Nick

Administrator
I am just waiting for people to get abuse for going to games. How long until people are scabs for going to the Ricoh and this whole NOPM shite makes a come back?

No doubt all the people who refuse to go will be the first ones whinging that we don't sign Messi etc etc.

skybluebeduff

I am just waiting for people to get abuse for going to games. How long until people are scabs for going to the Ricoh and this whole NOPM shite makes a come back?

But them fans are funding SISU's new court case, the club need their money to pay lawyers, sad but true.

skybluejelly

Yes but if the owners are actively driving the club into the ground then they are making a monkey out of you as they take your cash and there is no guarantee when they lose the next court case they won't bin the whole shebang !
Yes but there is also no guarantees they will bin it either...I am not funding anything .. I doubt season tickets barley cover running costs ..like everyone else I in no way support sisu but they have always paid the players on time and as far as I am aware the inland revenue ( except during administration which was brought on by acl )..I don't give a monkeys who owns us I would even have Milan mandaric

bringbackrattles

No doubt all the people who refuse to go will be the first ones whinging that we don't sign Messi etc etc.
I was so close to chinning a bloke a few weeks back when he said I must be a bit divvy for still going to games.in fact if he says it again I will !

Senior Vick from Alicante

Sisu cant win, when they realise that fact they will leave. I genuinely believe they haven't got a pot to piss in, no stock in the shop no money for squad development just keep cutting back to try and be self sustaining. I will still support whom so ever own the club, I will pick my games though and would rather support away from home as its the only way you can hit the owners financially. The thing that keeps me optimistic is knowing were closer to an outcome now more than ever before, Sisu carry on clutching at straws to strengthen a sinking legal opinion. Its only a matter of time, just a shame you cant fast track it like a divorce. PUSB

Nick

Administrator
But them fans are funding SISU's new court case, the club need their money to pay lawyers, sad but true.

Those fans are watching the team they love play football....

Who is paying the wages of players etc?

No, we should all sit at home and whinge like fuck about not signing massive named players while finding every excuse not to go.

I can slowly feel like NOPM shit coming back

torchomatic

I'll always go. Only my own death will stop me.

Samo

What have CCC and Wasps got to do with following CCFC?

Well, let's see... CCFC play in a stadium I want nothing more to do with because of Sisu, Higgs, CCC and Wasps.

bigfatronssba

Well, let's see... CCFC play in a stadium I want nothing more to do with because of Sisu, Higgs, CCC and Wasps.

You mean its spite?

A true sky blues sticks by his team through thick and thin. I will stand by my club no matter what league we're in. Premier League or Conference Premier, TBSL is here to stay!

Last edited:

torchomatic

I think you're right, Nick. That'll be the next thing; fans going to to the Ricoh will start to be slagged off. Ably assisted by idiots like beduff.

Those fans are watching the team they love play football....

Who is paying the wages of players etc?

No, we should all sit at home and whinge like fuck about not signing massive named players while finding every excuse not to go.

I can slowly feel like NOPM shit coming back

bigfatronssba

Hahahaha brilliant. I knew you'd stick up for your sadsack mate.

I will stick up for anyone I see getting called "thick" because they have a different opinion.

You need to understand that your opinion means nothing to anyone but yourself. You are not special, you are not better than anyone else.

Who exactly are you to brand someone as "thick"?

Sick Boy

You are gullible and in denial. And you call me thick? oh dear...

Do this to yourself :facepalm: hard.

Hahahaha gullible about what? In denial about what? Because I don't blame the club's loyal fans for funding sisu's court cases. It's wankers like you who will soon start calling the ones going into the Ricoh scabs.

Users who are viewing this thread