• CM and LW and RW oh my!

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • One badman from Solihull

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Kyle Hudlin for £5m

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

shmmeee

It’s that time again, we have a big player coming up to end of contract so let’s ask the standard pre transfer window question:

If it was a straight choice between signing players in the window and getting O’Hare on a new 3 year deal. Which would you go for?

Skybluedownunder

It’s that time again, we have a big player coming up to end of contract so let’s ask the standard pre transfer window question:

If it was a straight choice between signing players in the window and getting O’Hare on a new 3 year deal. Which would you go for?

Getting 3 players with potential personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

napolimp

We changed formation, and whilst before we appeared to have an abundance of options due to the number of defenders we were using, we now could potentially be left short if Sakamoto/Wright were to pick up injuries. The 3 in midfield and CF appear to be well covered, but who fits in a RW/LW?

fernandopartridge

O'Hare

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It's a tempting question and I suspect before his magician performance against Birmingham, there may have been a slightly different weight to the answers.

Brighton and his Simpsons reference is a good shout, guess it depends on how serious we are on trying to get promotion this season.

Of course it wasn't on the answer sheet but if we can extent COH's contract and perhaps sign one very good CM then that's probably the sweet spot. If COH bombs out or leaves we'll be wishing for the three new signings though. Curious times!

shmmeee

Yeah I mean we should be able to afford both but let’s see how long Doug’s arms are.

skybluecam

We should easily be able to afford both.

I can only see renewing O’Hare maybe taking up the wage budget that might otherwise be used on a loan to flesh out the squad and I don’t mind that.

rob9872

Damn - thought it was going to be a bananas for fingers/bananas for toes question......☹️☹️☹️
I thought it was young to be about an inch in your mum or your dad an inch in you type 🤣🤣

napolimp

The more I think about it, the less I believe we'll be able to keep hold of O'hare. Loads of clubs will be tracking him in the knowledge he can be approached in January. He's going to have better offers on the table, and if last season is to be believed he was ready to leave anyway.

The most frustrating thing is he'll go on a free.

Greggs

I think the Town should cough up the money and do both. Sing a few quality players and extend O'Hare. If we did this, I could see The Town making the playoffs.

shmmeee

The more I think about it, the less I believe we'll be able to keep hold of O'hare. Loads of clubs will be tracking him in the knowledge he can be approached in January. He's going to have better offers on the table, and if last season is to be believed he was ready to leave anyway.

The most frustrating thing is he'll go on a free.

We’ve got O’Hare
Callum O’Hare
I just don’t think you understand
We signed him on a free
And that is how he’ll leave
We has Callum O’Hare

Cally Fedora

I really don’t think they’ll be a clamour for O’Hare. He’s 3 games back after an ACL. That’s probably the reason we’ve not offered yet. Whatever our offer is could easily be the best he gets.

Users who are viewing this thread