Would you go? (1 Viewer)

Otis

giphy.gif

skybluetony176

Nick has a point though.

Someone new comes on, seems to be well learned in all things SBT, including who the posters are and who generally posts about what, but then when Dongo's mentioned, they say 'Dongo? Who's Dongo?', despite the fact that Dongo's name is forever coming up on here in posts.

He must have been some guy that Dongo if people are still talking about him.

hill83

Fucking hell. Remember ‘The Gentleman’. Introduced me to the phrase ‘shirter’. What a guy.

hill83

Fuck me they are all climbing out of the sewer, who are you, you little prick. Fuck off yourself.
Prize Knob.

Erm..... I’m talking about the bloke who started the thread you gimp. Not a fucking clue who you are and this is the first post I’ve seen of yours.

Just realised you aren’t replying to me.

Last edited:

hill83

How are people thinking this is Dongo? Seems to crop up a lot. What are you basing it on?

cloughie

just popped in after along absence from this board and well .......still the same old shit and 1 smug intervener

CJ_covblaze

Erm..... I’m talking about the bloke who started the thread you gimp. Not a fucking clue who you are and this is the first post I’ve seen of yours.

The web site keeps freezing on me, I replied to that Mark twat. Got bored of waiting for it to catch up, so I just pressed send left it running and went elsewhere thinking it would catch up, It clearly didnt. No I wasnt replying to you in that manner, mate.
What is a shirter?
You are one of the few people on this site to not give me random abuse tell me to fuck off, talk gibberish to me and tell me to pay up.
Call me numerous different names, the ones that don't seem abusive start with variations of Dong, I have also had Peeler and Cody.
Someone also took the piss out of my spelling (I am mildly dyslexic, although they didnt know that)
I am rapidly concluding that this site is full of a bunch of cunts. I dont use that term often but here it seems well deserved.

itsabuzzard

Killer last line. Had me laughing.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

itsabuzzard

Gimp is a much-underused term of abuse. Makes a pleasant change from the usual "c**t". I'm hoping my use of quotation marks will sneak it past the asterisk man.

hill83

Gimp is a much-underused term of abuse. Makes a pleasant change from the usual "c**t". I'm hoping my use of quotation marks will sneak it past the asterisk man.

Big stupidhead

Grendel

The web site keeps freezing on me, I replied to that Mark twat. Got bored of waiting for it to catch up, so I just pressed send left it running and went elsewhere thinking it would catch up, It clearly didnt. No I wasnt replying to you in that manner, mate.
What is a shirter?
You are one of the few people on this site to not give me random abuse tell me to fuck off, talk gibberish to me and tell me to pay up.
Call me numerous different names, the ones that don't seem abusive start with variations of Dong, I have also had Peeler and Cody.
Someone also took the piss out of my spelling (I am mildly dyslexic, although they didnt know that)
I am rapidly concluding that this site is full of a bunch of cunts. I dont use that term often but here it seems well deserved.

Going same way as “Rasputin” at least “Simon Lawrence” was a more passive creation

covmark

What is a shirter?
Tbf you use c**t more often than dongo.

Skybluekid, welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

just popped in after along absence from this board and well .......still the same old shit and 1 smug intervener

Wow look whose back from the crypt

Users who are viewing this thread