Would you forgive? (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

If SISU got 100% of the Ricoh and CCFC have finally got their hands on the prime asset.

The driver for all revenue streams for the club?

CCFC finally have solid income streams and no longer pay rent. More money can go towards wages to get out of this damn rut and power back like a Norwich or Saints?

Maybe it was for the best that we have to go through this shit to finally get the club back to a level playing field?

I don't see SISU sticking around long if they do complete any deal on the Ricoh and the club back in the green.

Sisu were always about re-structuring distressed business's and selling onto a new owner for a profit.

Sisu always said they would not be here for the long run...

Hoffman waits in the wings with the new Chinese group and takes over. The new group redevelops the land around the Ricoh. New hotels are built etc.

Is this the start of the new dawn?

mark82

Would only forgive if they invested in the squad, took us back to the championship and we were strong enough to compete.

Astute

They said a couple of years ago they were going to buy the ground, but would have no cash left over to strengthen the squad. Would they have cash to inest in the squad now if they managed to buy the ground?

I still think they will be gone soon if they managed to get their hands on the Ricoh. So if that is the case why would they invest in any players?

Grendel

Hoffman's been waiting in the wings so long the theatre has closed down and been demolished around him.

But Richard keys has always said things are happening. Surely you don't doubt such an influential media source?

lordsummerisle

Or complete tossers with no influence at all.

I get all confused though if they're a Coventry Fan,but have opposing views, because I have no opinion of my own and must follow the views of anybody with a minor claim to celebrity.

But which ones?

Until Frankie Muniz lets me know what side of the debate he's on I'm going to sit on the fence.

dongonzalos

Would only forgive them if the Hoff were behind it. Or they sell it straight away. Or they sign the 7 / 8 players we will need to compete.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grendel

Would only forgive them if the chinks and Hoff were behind it. Or they sell it straight away. Or they sign the 7 / 8 players we will need to compete.

Even if the oriental in question is Carson Yeung?

Grendel

I reckon sisu are lining up Jon gaunt as chairman. Theres a conspiracy for you.

Grendel

I reckon Thorn's been Head Chef since last August. Extra gravy anyone?

What no one else knows BSB is that SISU have sold the cellar. It's freed up so much cash the Ricoh is all theirs.

But Richard keys has always said things are happening. Surely you don't doubt such an influential media source?

its idiots like u two we dont need, u got ur sisu hat on have u? keys and hoffman are as bigger fans as us and id trust them every day over sisu, they are famous and wealthy enough to not be doing it for attention, just want whats best like us true fans

Grendel

its idiots like u two we dont need, u got ur sisu hat on have u? keys and hoffman are as bigger fans as us and id trust them every day over sisu, they are famous and wealthy enough to not be doing it for attention, just want whats best like us true fans

Yes of course, Keys is smothered in wealth...well he's smothered in something,

What is Hoffman's track record as a fan - do you know - or don't you care?

theprince

Goes home and away, which is more than me and i wouldn't mind betting you. Doesn't make him our Knight in shining armour but i have faith in him that he is acting in the best interests of his club. These investors he has in tow will have been well researched. If he thought sisu could improve i am certain he would of worked with them, perhaps he might now Dulieu has gone, maybe that is what's happening.

Tank Top

Given a blank sheet of paper, whose name would you write at the top...Hoffman or SiSu/Finance.
Surely it would be better for the Club, to be owned by a Fan/Supporter, than faceless manipulators of money
Some one, whose heart in the club, must surely be better than Ice cold indifference.
To those, expecting extra player budget, if sisu get their hands on the Ricoh, could well be disappointed
They think it would be automatically be availiable,but dont lets lose sight of the fact that whatever source the money to buy the Ricoh has come from, they will be determined to see an instant return on their investment, and will have a major say in what money goes where, in theory there should be more money for Andy Thorn, but this is SISU/Finance, so the reality might just mean something entirely different. you need passion to run and manage a football club,over the last five years Sisu have not demonstrated one Iota of interest, let alone passion.

Grendel

It won't be Hoffman at the top it will be the investment source. He will be reliant on them for funds as ranson was with sisu. Not one penny of the deal is his he is the middle man.

torchomatic

I would agree tankie if it was him who had the money, but its not. They will be faceless too, looking for returns on their investments.

Given a blank sheet of paper, whose name would you write at the top...Hoffman or SiSu/Finance.
Surely it would be better for the Club, to be owned by a Fan/Supporter, than faceless manipulators of money
Some one, whose heart in the club, must surely be better than Ice cold indifference.
To those, expecting extra player budget, if sisu get their hands on the Ricoh, could well be disappointed
They think it would be automatically be availiable,but dont lets lose sight of the fact that whatever source the money to buy the Ricoh has come from, they will be determined to see an instant return on their investment, and will have a major say in what money goes where, in theory there should be more money for Andy Thorn, but this is SISU/Finance, so the reality might just mean something entirely different. you need passion to run and manage a football club,over the last five years Sisu have not demonstrated one Iota of interest, let alone passion.

smouch1975

SISU will want to recoup their previously invested £40 mill, plus, whatever they now stump up for the arena. Before one single penny is spent on team improvements.

I like the ideas about ring fencing, caveats and agreements about where profits are directed. Remember, this is SISU. Transparency is not in their mission statement.

dick turpin

Yup our owners have looked at David Bell flying down the wings on so many occasions!!

now were is that Ignore button thing :jerkit:

Astute

I would agree tankie if it was him who had the money, but its not. They will be faceless too, looking for returns on their investments.

There is a difference though in trying to make money out of a football team and developing the land around our ground whilst trying to make a success out of the team for advertising reasons.

skybluehugh

I can not believe some people are warming to the idea of these clowns getting the stadium. Will people get in to their heads shitsu have no interest in Coventry City Football Club, never have never will. All they want is the ground so they can make some serious money

Grendel

Yup our owners have looked at David Bell flying down the wings on so many occasions!!

now were is that Ignore button thing :jerkit:

At least get the grammar correct if you are going to deliver an insult Dick.

The question was serious actually. Geordie Mike Ashley went to every game - when he wanted to buy them. Has Hoffman always been a vehement fan over his 52 years? He may have been I just don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread