Would any player want to leave right now? (1 Viewer)

ddsdube

With all these players coming in it has been asked wether anyone could be going out the door eg madders, fleck, RCC. But would any of them want to go right now?

Spirits have got to be pretty high in the dressing room, they've got a good chance of being promoted or even winning the league and going to the championship.

I can't see anyone going higher than championship (other than Maddison but not playing) and they could get there with cov anyway.

It may be wishful thinking and money talks at the end of the day, but if I was a player ID like to think I want to see this season through at least...

Sick Boy

Any if the players would leave of they were offered more money, to believe otherwise is naive.

Kingokings204

To the OP no I wouldn't think anyone would want to leave but in football money talks and if bids come in for some players we like any club would have to consider them. Look at the rumours of John fleck out of contract in the summer so if 250-500k came in for him we would have to consider it and probably sell. That's football.

Same with madderz. He will leave ccfc at some point for more money and higher level football. Can't deny the lad that. Sooner than later.

Otis

To the OP no I wouldn't think anyone would want to leave but in football money talks and if bids come in for some players we like any club would have to consider them. Look at the rumours of John fleck out of contract in the summer so if 250-500k came in for him we would have to consider it and probably sell. That's football.

Same with madderz. He will leave ccfc at some point for more money and higher level football. Can't deny the lad that. Sooner than later.
Well yep, no-one would particularly want to leave you would have thought, unless fantastic offers have been forthcoming (Fleck apart, being out of contract), but you have to wonder that with players now coming in, will ones be going out in the opposite direction.

chinamans view

I think we will see a midfield player depart shortly, that is why we have been bringing in players for that department.

ddsdube

I agree money talks. To be fair to the players it's a short career and these boys are not on premier league wages. I would just hope that certain players, like fleck, would look at the bigger picture and only move for significantly more money.

I'm probably just pissed off. He slapped in a transfer request in fm16 last night after we'd just got promoted!!

H

Huckerby

I agree money talks. To be fair to the players it's a short career and these boys are not on premier league wages. I would just hope that certain players, like fleck, would look at the bigger picture and only move for significantly more money.

I'm probably just pissed off. He slapped in a transfer request in fm16 last night after we'd just got promoted!!
Finished the demo last night. Unsure about buying the full version for two reasons. One it's highly addictive lol. Two, I keep bloody losing and I haven't changed the team really from how it is now minus new signings. Then again, you think we have injury problems. Armstrong out for 3 months knee injury, Reda out for season, Willis out for 3 months, Kent out for his whole loan. It's like a hospital

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

Finished the demo last night. Unsure about buying the full version for two reasons. One it's highly addictive lol. Two, I keep bloody losing and I haven't changed the team really from how it is now minus new signings. Then again, you think we have injury problems. Armstrong out for 3 months knee injury, Reda out for season, Willis out for 3 months, Kent out for his whole loan. It's like a hospital

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This years version is bloody hard. Took me to get bought out by a Chinese billionaire and 2 seasons £100m in transfer fees and a £40m wage bill to get out of the championship

Londonccfcfan

Why on earth would any player want to leave unless obviously they ain't getting a look in in the match day squad.

Maybe a once in lifetime opportunity of a winners medal. Or at least runners up. Or Potentially a huge play off opportunity to play at Wembley in front of at least 70-80 k fans.

As for fleck. I just hope he isn't a mercenary and I'm sure the personal glory of having an end product after 3 years service (potential promotion) will hold him off leaving at during this window. He knows his options greatly increased if he stays and we get promotion.

Otis

Why on earth would any player want to leave unless obviously they ain't getting a look in in the match day squad.

Maybe a once in lifetime opportunity of a winners medal. Or at least runners up. Or Potentially a huge play off opportunity to play at Wembley in front of at least 70-80 k fans.

As for fleck. I just hope he isn't a mercenary and I'm sure the personal glory of having an end product after 3 years service (potential promotion) will hold him off leaving at during this window. He knows his options greatly increased if he stays and we get promotion.
Think you answered your own question in the first sentence. If we are bringing quite a few players in, in certain positions then not everyone is going to be able to play.

For instance, if TM said to JOB I see you as a squad player but not first choice, JOB might want more than that.

Alternatively TM thinks it may be in the club's best interest to move players on and those he is bringing in can do a better job for the team.

stupot07

I'd think Tudguy might ask for a move. He rarely gets a look in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

cmoncity

I think tudguy, connor thomas will leave. Maybe loan george thomas out again etc. Someone will have to be going soon have to balance the books and squad

Otis

I think tudguy, connor thomas will leave. Maybe loan george thomas out again etc. Someone will have to be going soon have to balance the books and squad
Isn't Conor Thomas out for the rest of the season? If so no-one's going to want to take him til the Summer.

stupot07

Isn't Conor Thomas out for the rest of the season? If so no-one's going to want to take him til the Summer.

Yeah. And Mowbray has already said that Thomas will go out on loan but only for a month, and he's going to be picky about where he goes as its got to be the right development opportunity for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

I like how he's handling Thomas and Harries. It's nice to have the luxury of not having to throw kids in, Madders is there on Merit.

Users who are viewing this thread