Would a new regime stick with Andy Thorn (1 Viewer)

les_miserables

I live in hope that sooner or later these prats will be gone and a new regime (Hoffman and co) will take the reins, should that happen do you think they will stick with AT or move someone else in. and should they stick with the present or not. We play okay at times, very well the first half Saturday but results and survival are what matters.

Otis

They would bring there own guy in unless Thorn had been performing miracles.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Depending on who takes over, there may be a change. If there is, id like to see Thorn return as cheif scout as apposed to being sacked altogether. He has proven he can find a gem or two, but on the other hand, he was responsible for the likes of Mcindoe, Bell etc so he also finds duff ones too

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Were Hoffman's group to take over then perhaps he might be retained. However I think anyone else would look at the stats and say we want our own man

wingy

in all honesty we've all got a little angry with AT over his Bigi comments,but most here have /had city down at the start of the season,we,re showing just above that level at the moment ,and it will ebb and flow during the season.I don't know if Swansea opperate the diamond ,but there game is based around solid defense /ball retention for vast swathes of the game ,denyiing opponents time on the ball ,the difference, they have two ligthening quick wide players who break at lightening speed and frequently end up in 1on1s with the keeper scoring some excellent goals,this is our achilles heel ,Marlon and one other with the pace to give that outlet is the failure of this system,we know why we don't have them .Les Mis it seems that these guys are going knowhere soon ,it really is time for Hoff to seriously put up or shut up,and get a serious bid in ,he should have persuid it harder pre season if he's serious, as they've been allowed to increase their stranglehold on the club with these ridiculous contract extentions ,these players should have been made to work their socks off throughout this season to win their contract extentions ,instead they can rest on their luarels comfortable in the knowledge mediocrecy is fine .final point At would be safe enough in my oppinion the football has been good to watch,and barring Bigi ,the ref it would have been a very successful week for sky Blues,and of course he would have funds to bring a couple of those qualiity players in.

Covstu

i think whoever takes over needs to be careful of their handling of AT as lets face it he is still a decent scout so if the managers post is not for him, it would be nice to think that his scout role is still availoable to him. Its amazing that we do not have a scout but hey we no longer buy any players!!!

ccfcway

"we are leaving no stone unturned in the search to help Andy with the team"

er, apart from getting a scout !

Lord_Nampil

Depending on who takes over, there may be a change. If there is, id like to see Thorn return as cheif scout as apposed to being sacked altogether. He has proven he can find a gem or two, but on the other hand, he was responsible for the likes of Mcindoe, Bell etc so he also finds duff ones too
I think that's what will happen!!!

les_miserables

Most managers bring in their own men, assistants, coaches, scouting staff etc,etc. They may keep some of the ones here presently but then again they may clear the decks completely.

Users who are viewing this thread