Worst Player (1 Viewer)

BigCsCheesyGrin

Brown by a mile. Historically some guy Mcallister signed up front when he went through a spell of signing shite that didnt last long.,Pete someone i think (though may be way off with that guess).

CJparker

Technically speaking it's ROD, he is like a parks player.

in terms of attitude, probably Bell. He has talent but is lazy.

Brown has been underwhelming and doesn't belong to us, but I think calling him the worst player in our squad, when we also have the likes of Hussey and Baker, is rather harsh.

pusbccfc

Baker. Think I ve seen probably two good games out of him. Every game he may do one or two runs which people think are great and then either fluffs his cross, runs out of pitch or falls over. Really do nt see much in him. I read someone say I love Bakers passion, well he might be passionate but he s really not very good.

Assisted 4 goals, 2 goals himself and has been at the centre of creating most goals!

Black6Osprey

In fairness to Moldovan though, he didn't get many games in the league because he had an in-form Dublin and Huckerby partnership to contend with. If he'd got more game time, I think he'd have been a very good player for us.

We've had some shockers over the years. Of recent memory, I have to go for Rafaelle Nuzzo. Thank goodness he didn't hang around too long!

You're probably right. He's no where near the worst player, just the most disappointing. I think he played about 8 league games for 1 goal. Its not a great return for £3.25 Million.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Why are people saying Baker, probably among our top 4 performers this season. Not saying much but there have been many worse performers than Baker

Users who are viewing this thread