Worst player of the season - early runners. (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

But without his goals and assists we would have been relegated by now.

Had he put a bit more effort in we would have been in the play offs by now.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Based on minutes, Jacob Murphy. Lazy, slow, scared to tackle, can't defend or take players on and not a team player. Hate him and deffo do not rate him 2nd highest scorer or not.

It'll come to no surprise to most posters on here but I completely agree.

As the other thread proved, no one could name barely over 5 games he's played well in this season. I'd say about 30 times he's put the shirt on this season he's been below par at some sort of level.

Grendel

It'll come to no surprise to most posters on here but I completely agree.

As the other thread proved, no one could name barely over 5 games he's played well in this season. I'd say about 30 times he's put the shirt on this season he's been below par at some sort of level.

Armstrong has been shit in 24 of the last 26 games.

Perhaps I will vote for him

CJ_covblaze

For those that know me they probably already know my answer. Has to be Ricketts. However I wouldn't say he's a early runner. He struggles to run at any time of the day.

Ramage, Hunt and Fortune are also contenders.

sperrin07

Never understood the call for lameiras to play more often. Thought in first couple of games he was decent, but like maddison just has no strength at all. When were winning they are brilliant players, but 1-0 down and need them to put a foot in, they go missing

covcity4life

lorentzken was shocking vs colchester but other than that looked alright

hard to say whos been worst, phillips would be up there. cant really think of too many other contender. ramage hunt etc hardly played

Nick

Administrator
Never understood the call for lameiras to play more often. Thought in first couple of games he was decent, but like maddison just has no strength at all. When were winning they are brilliant players, but 1-0 down and need them to put a foot in, they go missing

I think Lameiras has got stuck in physically more than some of the bigger players in some games.

torchomatic

I wouldn't really know who I'd vote for in a WORST poll. Ramage probably although that seems a little unfair. At one time it would have been Aaron Phillips but he's come on leaps and bounds over the last six weeks or so.

LB87ccfc

By a mile, it has to be Ricketts.

Surely a runner for our worst ever captain?

Absolutely 100% agree, apart from the opening ten games where he looked alright because the team did, he has been absolutely shocking!

His performance Saturday was bloody dreadful!

skybluegod

Seriously?? His goals have helped gain 7 points, nowhere near relegation. Them goals have papered over the massive cracks and kept him safe. He's fucking useless and I can't believe he keeps making the squad ahead of lameiras

And his assists have helped us to gain another 7 points. So without him this season we would have 49 points. 3 Points above relegation. Yep fucking useless.

steve82

Looks like the votes between Sam Ricketts and Jacob Murphy... Need to crown a champion.
Let's put it to a poll to gauge it, like the relevant post!

steve82

Out of Ricketts and Murphy it has to be Ricketts

I agree, for me he's been the worst performer over the entire season and most disappointing too. Really failed to live up to what we thought we were getting. First few games looked like a real signing and just what we needed, after 10 games thats it season tailed off woefully.
With Murphy sure he's been poor but came as a untested youngster who has some talent but has not been able to do it enough on the pitch.

Sterling Archer

Surely no one think Ricketts has had a better season than Murphy? Murphy was excellent first half of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread