Worst city chant ever? (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Sheepy

So all in all, we don't like any of our chants/songs besides PUSB... Actually that makes sense when it's all we sing at home. Away songs are much more entertaining

WillieStanley

I'm not a fan of the song but I don't get all the analysis of the lyrics ? What next.....

• Marlon King is not a wanker because we have no proof he masturbates

We can't sing Shit on the villa because it doesn't actually make logical sense like calling someone an inbred

We can't sing PUSB because we won't "never lose"

I just think unless it's racist or of a similar extreme level there's no need to get on a high horse and say it's cringeworthy,

i'm not defending the song , i'm just giving my opinion.

• Read the post. I'll use myself as an example.

My daughter is interbred. This is because my wife and I are not related.

A Leicester fan is INBRED. This is because his parents are related.

Your mum's your dad doesn't make sense either. Surely it would be "Your uncles your dad, your sister's your mum"

That's my beef with the song.

pusbccfc

Basically most songs we sing have been posted on this thread?
Is there a non-cringe worthy song out there?

Mr T - Sukka!

Busst there is it! (Repeat)

Who needs Cantona? When weve got Wegerle!

Gerg Downs, Greg Downs, Gerggy Greggy Downs, hes got no hair but we dont care Gerggy Greggy Downs!

We gonna score in a minute! Score in a minute! Were gonna score in a minute!

We all dream of a team of Garry Breens!

Dion Dion Duberlin! Dion Dion Duberlin! (Go west song)

Chippo, Haggi, Chippo Haggi and Keano!

KEANO! Theres only one KEANO!

Away fans song! (Your ground too big for you!) Yes we know Dickheads and if they want to get technical its not our ground! Its the councils and Higgs!

Grendel

There were of course the intellectual masterpieces of Bam-Bam-Bamber (Dave Bamber) and Spring Spring Spring (Andy Spring) which I assume was based on the Bass Springfield Bitter Ad (which was about as good as Andy Spring who was voted worst Bristol Rovers player ever and was definately ours)

WestEndAgro

Here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we gooooooooooo,
Here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go !

BurbageSkyBlues

In short, just about every song we have, is disliked by some, or many, of our fans on here.

No wonder we struggle to generate an atmosphere at home games......:D

LastGarrison

Coventry la la la!

I don't know any fucker who don't like this? It's short, sweet, aggressive and does exactly what it says on the tin.

Whether you're at the game, on a train that is just about to pull in to Cov station after travelling away or you pass the Welcome to Cov sign when driving back into Cov on your own, it's still the one that gets the buzz going!!

Users who are viewing this thread