ccfctommy

jeffers has barley played, neither has o halloron

hall,clingan,deegan,bell,platt,wright

mine would be :

dimi/dunn

jamie reckord elliot ward nathan cameron chris hussey

eastwood conor henderson clingan i dont no anyone for this position

jon stead Roy O donovon

You haven't been watching us long have you?

ccfctommy

Dunn (Dimi wasnt THAT bad
De Zeeuw, Cranie (over rated), Cameron (inconsistent) O' Halloran
Clingan (last year), Neil Wood, Ellery Cairo
ROD, Ball, Wayne Andrews

You have to remember im only 17, i dont know too many awful players, but im sure you guys know worse, much worse

Cranie in out worst 11? I'm going for a lie down in a dark room.

ccfc1973

i sat down and tried to come up with a worst 11 but every time i got to 11 i thought of someone worse!!!! in the 35 years of watching cov i could pick about 150 players who i thought were utter shit!! :mad:

Johnnythespider

Can't believe i got to page 4 before i saw K Ks name mentioned, he has to be the worst center forward EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
A few come to mind..

Kevin Kyle

Leon Mckenzie

Chris Dunn?

Stephen Wright

Dean Leacock

Martin Crainie last season

procdoc

Nuzzo, Evtuschock (whatever his name was!), Ally Pickering, Leigh Jenkinson, Julian Darby, Sean Flynn, Sandy Robertson, that lad we had on loan from Leeds (someone remind me of his name, McAllister bought him in), Engonga, John Gayle, Simon Howarth, Paul Hall, Giachini. The list could go on!

neilyboy67

david jones
gary collier
roger van gool
kevin drinkell

all big money, all fucking useless. There really could be an endless list here with the crap weve seen!

Jimmy Hill's Chin

GK - Fabien Debec
RB - Jordan Clarke
CD- Eric Deloumeaux
CD - Che Bunce
LW - Gary Borrowdale
LW - Keith O'Neill
CM - Vincente Engonga
CM - Lee Fowler
RW - Graham Barrett
CF - Roy O'Donovan
CF - John Gayle

Subs
Raphael Nuzzo
Chris Hussey
David Pipe
Leigh Jenkinson
Ellery Cairo

Manager: Andy Thorn
Chairman: Bryan Richardson

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Dunn (Dimi wasnt THAT bad
De Zeeuw, Cranie (over rated), Cameron (inconsistent) O' Halloran
Clingan (last year), Neil Wood, Ellery Cairo
ROD, Ball, Wayne Andrews

You have to remember im only 17, i dont know too many awful players, but im sure you guys know worse, much worse

Cranie was/is a quality defender. Very harsh.

Nonleagueherewecome

Michael Doyle weren't that bad chipped in with a wonder goal or two as well!

Agreed, for all his limitations, no way can a player who won Club Player of the Season be included in this.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Honourable mentions to Ray Woods, Eddie Johnson, Ysrael Zuniga, Runar Normann, Peter "Herman" Billing, Paul Edwards, Scott Shearer, David Bell, Laurent Delorge, Darren Jackson, Ally Pickering.

Nonleagueherewecome

Fabien Debec, Ally Pickering, Wayne Turner, Ian Painter, Michael Bischoff and the worst of the lot, Florent Laville.

Shearer actually had some really good games for us-saved a penalty in a great away win with 10 men if I recall! Wasn't that under Black?

Edwards and Billing also had a some absolutely barn-storming performances..mixed in with some terrible ones. And Julian Darby was the Leon Clarke of top flight midfields; he was rubbish, but scored a lot of goals!

Woodster

Christian Negouai, Youseff Sofiane, Wayne Andrews, Paul Watson, Eric Deloumeaux, Adam Virgo, Kevin Kyle

rupert_bear

This is the ultimate worst X1

Bill Ashcroft, part of the greatest own goal of all time.

Bill Tedds
Tony Knapp
Benny Glover
Steve Morgan

Peter Denton
David Bradford
Sandy Robertson
Leigh Jenkinson

Graham Withey
Ken Keyworth

Real

Richard Shaw will always be in my worst ever City team. Only Coventry fans could hero worship someone as inept as this guy.

I'm gonna go for a different take on things and post my 'decent before they came to city, but when they did sign they were old and / or crap' XI:

GK: Andy Goram

RB: Andy Impey
CB: Colin Hendry
CB: Steve Staunton
LB: Dean Gordon

RM: Gary McSheffrey (Second Coming)
CM: Tim Sherwood
CM: Kevin Kilbane
LM: Michael McIndoe

ST: Dean Holdsworth
ST: Shaun Goater

Theging1987

Can't believe cobi jones was only mentioned once, didn't we sign him off the back of a dodgy World Cup performance and he was feckin awful, and I'm not havin viorel Moldovan, he was a legend if only for the 1 goal he scored in the fa cup against the scum at there place, the first time we ever beat them there, what a cracking day that was! Best away game ever. And defo not dissing ooh ahh zunigaaaa say ohh ahh zunigaaaa!!

Delboycov

Paul Trollope and Horacio Carbonari....Jim Smith's signings which cost us any chance of promotion as far as I'm concerned. Tommy English...huge potential but my memory of him will always be of him combing his freshly bleached barnet as a player ran past him during a 0-5 home defeat to Everton.

Can't agree with Doyle or Kilbane being included...the latter being a highly talented international footballer whose legs were shot to pieces by the time he arrived here and at least had the good grace to admit it instead of carrying on picking up his wages.

skybluesloyal83

I'm gonna go for a different take on things and post my 'decent before they came to city, but when they did sign they were old and / or crap' XI:

GK: Andy Goram

RB: Andy Impey
CB: Colin Hendry
CB: Steve Staunton
LB: Dean Gordon

RM: Gary McSheffrey (Second Coming)
CM: Tim Sherwood
CM: Kevin Kilbane
LM: Michael McIndoe

ST: Dean Holdsworth
ST: Shaun Goater

Colin Hendry is a good call!
Anyone remember a player called Carlita in the 90s, I dont think he played a game?!

Users who are viewing this thread