worried (1 Viewer)

blueflint

am a little worried if a big crowd turns up on sat for gills game will our achilles heel return
we always lose when a large crowd is there thoughts please

It's going to be a different large crowd... It's a large crowd full of confidence and belief sitting joint top after 17 games, not mid table after a couple of wins with everyone on edge and ready to get on the teams back! It's unknown territory my friend! chill out, and let TM work his magic!

Sky Blue Harry H

We might lose. But looking at the bigger picture, I am more confident about the rest of the season (and certainly up to the New year) on the back of this week's player recruitment. Big plus for me!

pusbccfc

14,000 is hardly a big crowd.

Terry Gibson's perm

The crowd this year haven't got on the players backs as quickly and have been more supportive and vocal, it has helped that we have won a few home games and scored goals.

skybluesam66

peterborough at home - some discontentment at half time, but as soon as the team came out for the 2nd half, the crowd dragged the team to victory

mechaishida

am a little worried if a big crowd turns up on sat for gills game will our achilles heel return
we always lose when a large crowd is there thoughts please

Why worry?

The event of losing to Gillingham is an improbability; TM has reinforced and strengthened his team ahead of the clash, and I believe he is addressing every potential shortcoming in training. He's thorough.

I honestly, 100% believe we will win on Saturday.

chiefdave

Agreed, obviously want to win and go top but if we lose I hope everyone doesn't lose the plot. We have a tendency to overreact to a defeat at the best of times.

blueflint

hope you are all correct as i want to see us successful and would like to see us promoted for the fourth time in my life

skybluebeduff

Don't be worried, Stephen Pressley has gone, and the Messiah is here now, he knows how to talk to his players about such occasions instead of shouting and treating them like shite... ;)

bawtryneal

The season is over 46 games, not one game. Would be great to win tomorrow and I obviously hope we do but still a long way to go.
Keep the faith, relax, enjoy and PUSB.

torchomatic

Really? I'm the opposite. I want to see us lose, and get relegated for the third time in my life.

hope you are all correct as i want to see us successful and would like to see us promoted for the fourth time in my life

covcity4life

i wanna see first promotion in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a draw be fine saturday but a win...fook me

so excited for tommrow

Users who are viewing this thread