World Darts Championship 2022 (1 Viewer)

rob9872

What it might do is get more women playing. In sports where there is no physical edge, there is absolutely no reason why women shouldn't perform aswell as men. In fact they should combine the women's and men's and have a B tournament. She was there on merit and only a novelty as the first victor, that will pass over time.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Beaton deserved it.

Always think he is from Southam but wiki says he’s born in Cov.

My mum told me he used to be in the Minstrel Boy quite often many, many years ago and she once played him in a tournament (and lost, unsurprisingly)

Blind-Faith

RVB manager is called Ben De Kok, not even joking. I had to double take when the commentator said it on live tv 😂

AVWskyblue

Certainly bought up in Coventry
He was born in cov G, he used to be sponsored by Ansell's brewery in his early semi pro days. Was always nervous playing under TV cameras, until he overcame that at the news of the world championship. He used to live with my ex missus best friend in Radford

Sent from my Alba7Nou using Tapatalk

Grendel

He was born in cov G, he used to be sponsored by Ansell's brewery in his early semi pro days. Was always nervous playing under TV cameras, until he overcame that at the news of the world championship. He used to live with my ex missus best friend in Radford

Sent from my Alba7Nou using Tapatalk

I was in the same class as him at school

covmark

Cross v Barney looks like it could be a classic. Barney with a 170 out and 3 180s in the first set.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Adge

Took a while for cross to get going but he done a job on Barney in the end.

Adge

What a match! Price playing the mind games and just about getting over the line. Huybrechts played the game of his life.

LastGarrison

Van Gerwen out with Covid. Dobey gets a bye.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Definitely devalues the tournament.

What happens if one of the finalists gets a positive result? Surely they would have to postpone rather than give it someone on a bye?

Adge

Definitely devalues the tournament.

What happens if one of the finalists gets a positive result? Surely they would have to postpone rather than give it someone on a bye?
Yes-interesting what would happen if that was the case. I just hope nobody else drops out as a result of Covid-semi final tickets have cost me a bomb! 😩

johnwillomagic

Been a great tournament this year fantastic game between Wright & Anderson.

Just think a lot might have been taken out of Wright with that victory - fancy Smith in final tomorrow.

LastGarrison

Wright’s throwing when under pressure is immense. Could go either way.

I’ve also got Bully 7-6 so part of me doesn’t mind that set going to Wright. 👀

Adge

Billy looking Sharp at the darts last night. Was on the tables next to us. Crowd left him alone to be fair.

Attachments

• 49887162-14B7-48D3-B131-E6DFF58FF66E.jpeg
    49887162-14B7-48D3-B131-E6DFF58FF66E.jpeg
    758.5 KB · Views: 24

Adge

Crucial set for Wright to win there at 5-5

Users who are viewing this thread