Working Again!!! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
We weren't hacked, something went tits up in the database I think.

Gave it a quick repair and it is sorted.

It isn't a SISU consipiracy!

RoboCCFC90

I preferred the story that Joy threw Tim Fisher's head into the server :(

Nick

Administrator
Well the hosting company I rent the server from and I have come to an agreement and they are going to let me have the server there for free while I am in administration......

Sbarcher

I will not server share with GMK - it's either SBT or I'm lost to fan's forums forever - now, where's the BBC Sports excuse for a website?

Nick

Administrator
It's slow as hell ,I'm on5.5 MBs ,maybe a super massive solar Flare has smacked us one.:)

It might be worth clearing your cache etc to see if that makes a difference? Seems ok here and on my phone on 3g?

Cranfield Sky Blue

Well the hosting company I rent the server from and I have come to an agreement and they are going to let me have the server there for free while I am in administration......

So you admit to stressing the server company and put yourself into administration before they got you?? Familiar from somewhere??

skybluejelly

Well I am going to email the football league about it ... And ask that everyone else does the same... And please post your emails on here for us all to read

Nick

Administrator
I might try and hold them to ransom, it's been the same price for about 3 or 4 years so must be due a discount of a few quid :)

torchomatic

Can we have a poll so we can decide for ourselves if it is a SISU conspiracy? Or are SISU putting pressure on you to deny it? :thinking about:

We weren't hacked, something went tits up in the database I think.

Gave it a quick repair and it is sorted.

It isn't a SISU consipiracy!

letsallsingtogether

Can we join the Sky Blue Talk Trust may get a bit tastier then:)

Na never work because you will only want something for nothing an it will only cause a Row

Sub

went wrong when i posted a suicide smiley on the turn the lights out thread nick may of been my fault :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread