Words cannot express how good pressley is (1 Viewer)

elephanttears

The man is a true leader, were lucky to have him there is no doubt about that. These players believe in what he tells them thats why we play like this. If we lost him i would feel sick.

Harry Krishner

I thought the attacking flair and "spark" shown by the present team are the best I've seen at CCFC for years.

Coming from behind?? What's that?

Lorksalordy

I feel sick just contemplating losing him. I like him more than I like my gf.
First spit out mouthful of tea moment on SBT for me. With you on the general sentiment but not quite to the same extreme ! More important to hold onto Pressley than any current player (although Leon on current form comes a close second) in my opinion.

Samo

The man is a true leader, were lucky to have him there is no doubt about that. These players believe in what he tells them thats why we play like this. If we lost him i would feel sick.

Have a word, its been half a season and he's done well. (He could still hav me though)

D

Deleted member 4232

This is the best thread I have read in months, stitches. Hahaha

elephanttears

Seriously though, if i came home and my missus was getting fisted by the pressgod i would ask if it was ok if i could make him a cup of tea. If he had the time to even acknowledge me id be happy. Does anyone know where he lives, id like to deliver a Toffe apple, i can travel.

D

Deleted member 4232

Anyone else thinks he would smell like Joop! And sleeps in silk sheets?

Users who are viewing this thread