woodward and utd fans (1 Viewer)

tisza

Appreciate passionate,angry fans and why they may dislike the ownership & leadership of a club but those utd "fans" turning up at Woodward's house like they did is well over the top.
he's got a wife and 2 young kids (if they had been home).
A group of masked men with fireworks etc. outside your home is completely unacceptable.

Sick Boy

Appreciate passionate,angry fans and why they may dislike the ownership & leadership of a club but those utd "fans" turning up at Woodward's house like they did is well over the top.
he's got a wife and 2 young kids (if they had been home).
A group of masked men with fireworks etc. outside your home is completely unacceptable.
Completely unacepptable, like those who were droning on about turning up at Fisher's kids' school.

Last edited:

vow

Deluded scum, they believe they have it bad apparently, Ha!

skyblue1991

Completely unacepptable, like those who were droning on about turning up Fisher's kids' school.
Yes I remember the news about Fishers kids getting abused.

The fans taking it that extent are complete shitheads

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

richnrg

dickheads

Man U have said that anyone found guilty will be given a lifetime ban.
Surely a better punishment would be to make the idiots watch every game ?

Reactions: vow

bringbackrattles

Fair play to Woodward it says on the radio he's at the match tonight. Bet the nutters who turned up at his house won't like that.
Fair play to him !

ajsccfc

I can understand it personally, only spending £150m on players in the summer is a disgrace, it must be an ordeal to be one of the biggest clubs on the planet sitting fifth in the most lucrative league. I'd be going after his extended family too in the absolute rage of it.

Users who are viewing this thread