Wood wants to score more goals (1 Viewer)

skyblueref

Sky blues defender wants to improve his goal tally? have to say someone needed to score when we did, but maybe he needs to focus on his man marking first !

Si80

All season so far I've backed him as first goalscorer and last. Do you think I did last night when he was at 33/1? Did I feck, I put all my blind faith (read stupid faith) in McSheffrey to score 1st/Last instead at 9/1..... :facepalm:

pusbccfc

Wood must of missed 2 or 3 before that!

PVA

All season so far I've backed him as first goalscorer and last. Do you think I did last night when he was at 33/1? Did I feck, I put all my blind faith (read stupid faith) in McSheffrey to score 1st/Last instead at 9/1..... :facepalm:

I often have a few quid on him, his odds are always excellent. He does have a fair few efforts on goal and seems good value to me.

Otis

Yep.

Wood wants to score more goals needs to read as Wood wants to concentrate what he's doing at the back.

I noticed last night that all of MK's back four looked quite comfortable at the back. Something that can never be said of Richard Wood. The guy has the turning ability of an elephant and the agility of a concrete bollard.

Users who are viewing this thread