Wonder what the delay is? (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

Nothing official...wtf is going on?

....although it is only 10:38am here...

Gray

yeah you've got another 4 hours to wait, announcements always happen at 3pm no matter where you are, we he in BST land already know that Carlton Palmer is our new manager

AFCCOVENTRY

I was told there might be an issue with the contract length. Same issue Ince turned us down.

But I would have thought that issue was solved now with Robins.

Slightly odd this delay.

Club will announce a press conference when ready.

skyblueman

I was told there might be an issue with the contract length. Same issue Ince turned us down.

But I would have thought that issue was solved now with Robins.

Slightly odd this delay.

Club will announce a press conference when ready.

Great confidence this must give the new guy... you're the best man for the job - it's a 6 month contract you ok with that??

sky_blue_up_north

I think there must be a problem, they would have announced it by now, maybe Robins is not the chosen one after all, and he watched us last night and said, fuck this... I'm off... :(

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I think they've offered it to Barack Obama, without actually meeting with him, or asking if he wants the job. Believe it or not - right at the last minute - there seems to be a trifling issue over his package or availability

Nick

Administrator
I think they've offered it to Barack Obama, without actually meeting with him, or asking if he wants the job. Believe it or not - right at the last minute - there seems to be a trifling issue over his package or availability

Michelle always has a smile on her face! ;)

ccfcway

Robins is too busy on the tactics board working out how we can get all 11 players defending a corner, as SISU have written it into the contract

Users who are viewing this thread