Women's World Cup 2023 (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Where the hell was the left back then?

Otis

I definitely think we need to bring James on.

Give it a half time team talk and then if nothing changes, being her on around 60 mins.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Thought we started off quite well and they were relying on hitting us on the break, but Spain having steadily got in control of the game. We need to be applying much more pressure to them.

Great_Expectations

Spain look very good to be fair. Lots of very good technical players, impressed with their RB and front three especially.

Might be just a bad day but less than impressed with ours - few heavy touches and lack of decent movement.

Blind-Faith

That’s 45 minutes of my life I won’t get back, like watching conference football. Atleast Spain are winning, this country will be unbearable if they won it. It’s rammed down our throat enough as it is. Thank Christ Norwich v Millwall is on now, some proper football to watch

Grendel

That’s 45 minutes of my life I won’t get back, like watching conference football. Atleast Spain are winning, this country will be unbearable if they won it. It’s rammed down our throat enough as it is. Thank Christ Norwich v Millwall is on now, some proper football to watch

You have a real issue with women don’t you?

mark82

Spain look very good to be fair. Lots of very good technical players, impressed with their RB and front three especially.

Might be just a bad day but less than impressed with ours - few heavy touches and lack of decent movement.
Yeah, completely outclassed at the moment.

mark82

Don't see much football like Spain have played in the National League.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I jumped on the lionesses bandwagon for the final, but struggling to get into it.
Just hoping it doesn't go to extra time as I think I'll struggle to watch 120 mins of this....

Otis

Some aimlessly lumped balls too and this being after Spain have had large pockets or possession.

We are simply giving them the ball back.

Skybluefaz

We seem to be attacking with 2 and defending with 9.

Spain finding it too easy to smother us, Hemp the only danger.

Get James on for Toone at half time.

Also we need Walsh to be taking a few more risks with the ball.

xcraigx

I seem to remember we were pretty poor against Spain last year and still found a way to win it. Hopefully nerves will kick in for Spain at some point but right now they are looking much more dangerous than us.

SBT

You forgot to say something about the goalkeepers, otherwise that would have been a full bingo. Including Millwall in there was a nice touch though.

Evo1883

You've lost the plot since the playoff final mate

covcity4life

The improvement between 2012 Olympics and now is huge.
Also the men are no long vastly behind rest of world either.

U17 world cup winners
U21 euro winners
Euro 2020 finalists
Women's euro winners
Women's world cup finalsists/winners?

Country going in right direction football wise

Grendel

You forgot to say something about the goalkeepers, otherwise that would have been a full bingo. Including Millwall in there was a nice touch though.

He gives me Incel vibes in truth

Users who are viewing this thread