Wolves tickets (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

Surely the most idiotic reply of the year
To be fair the post of yours he replied to was absolute bollocks and bordering on insulting to the vast majority of fans who stuck by the club and weren't part of a "supporters club".

It's £1600 to be an official supporters club.

Great_Expectations

My Dads retired so he was trusted to log on at 10AM yesterday and get tickets for the four of us.

To be fair he did get four tickets, but somehow we’re spread across the two stands and all sitting in random seats nowhere near each other!

He wants to be in charge of planning travel and pre/post match plans, not sure we’ll be trusting him with that!

ajl

4263 sold so far out of a 4812 allocation, opens again 10am

So 549 tickets up for sale

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

McLovin87

4263 sold so far out of a 4812 allocation, opens again 10am

So 549 tickets up for sale

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Where do you find out how many are sold?

Grendel

I'm not from Coundon either.

The point was they got a better chance of tickets than other Cov fans and that frankly was not right.

It seems it has been taken care of now.

You I assume are from Cheylesmore

stupot07

Fucking hate this points system, I've had a ST every season bar Birmingham, can't go to many away games as my lad plays on a Saturday, but the ones that were localish and doable have sold out before my points 830.

#closedshop #superfans

Hullinho87

Fucking hate this points system, I've had a ST every season bar Birmingham, can't go to many away games as my lad plays on a Saturday, but the ones that were localish and doable have sold out before my points 830.

#closedshop #superfans

Do you want fans who do go to away games regularly to not get points?

Not a loaded question by the way - just genuinely interested in what your suggested solution would be to your specific predicament as you say here?

Sky Blue Pete

#closedshop #superfans
It sucks but that’s success for you

Ashdown

The idea of the system is good and those who support the most regularly should get priority.
Its flaws arrive when those tickets are bought every time under that same name but then distributed to less worthy people.
My only real gripe is that due to personal circumstances I can only get to about 10 home games a season and I also buy for my wife and at top dollar prices…but I only get 10 points per purchase not 10 points per ticket 🤔

Mucca Mad Boys

The idea of the system is good and those who support the most regularly should get priority.
Its flaws arrive when those tickets are bought every time under that same name but then distributed to less worthy people.
My only real gripe is that due to personal circumstances I can only get to about 10 home games a season and I also buy for my wife and at top dollar prices…but I only get 10 points per purchase not 10 points per ticket 🤔
Create an account for your wife and collect points per account.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams

#closedshop #superfans
I thought the Birmingham one had dropped off the points allocations now, its the covid one that keeps people high along with also going to lots of away games.

Man City keep a proportion back for every away game for younger fans (upto age 24 I think) they apply and the club then run a ballot so they can build points and also make sure they stay a fan for the future. Could easily do that for fans under 500 points for us.
First year scheme, more ST's than ever, winning team, big games and capped away ends, I am sure the club will work on improving it but in games like this, its impossible to satisfy everyone who wants one sadly.

stupot07

Do you want fans who do go to away games regularly to not get points?

Not a loaded question by the way - just genuinely interested in what your suggested solution would be to your specific predicament as you say here?
Should be ST's first on a fist come first served. I don't think away fans should get points. It becomes a closed shop. Those that go away, get more points, therefore get first dibs for away tickets, and therefore get more points, and therefore get first dibs for away tickets, and on and on.

It's all because a few had hissy fit because they missed out on a ticket to the Bournemouth game.

There has to be away, a ballot or something that allows those with less points the opportunity to get away tickets.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

I thought the Birmingham one had dropped off the points allocations now, its the covid one that keeps people high along with also going to lots of away games.

Man City keep a proportion back for every away game for younger fans (upto age 24 I think) they apply and the club then run a ballot so they can build points and also make sure they stay a fan for the future. Could easily do that for fans under 500 points for us.
First year scheme, more ST's than ever, winning team, big games and capped away ends, I am sure the club will work on improving it but in games like this, its impossible to satisfy everyone who wants one sadly.
The only issue is admin. On principle, I agree on a hybrid solution - the dans with highest points deserve ‘first pick’ and a proportion of an allocation to go to a ballot.

As @CJ_covblaze mentioned with the England system, it’s a lot of extra work for the club for not a lot of return.

Skybluecol

#closedshop #superfans
I think apart from Watford you'd have been able to buy away tickets to the other games with 830pts

stupot07

Crazy that your lad happens to not be playing on the day of our first FA Cup quarter-final in 15 years. What are the chances.
He will be playing, as we can't get tickets to our first FA Cup final in 15 years. But he'd have missed it on this occasion, if had of gotten tickets.

Nothing crazy about it.
3cdd1389ce335d57ddfa2957a9f0fa37.gif

stupot07

My only gripe with the points system when it was first announced was that it only covered three years. It conveniently left out the L2 season, as well as those dross seasons in L1 before that. It rewarded those that only started going up during our rise just as much (or even less if they decided not to go to Birmingham for example) as it did those that were with us at the very bottom. How many season ticket holders did we have in L2? 6000 if that? Every one of those should get an extra 1000 points, plus an extra 50 points for each away game attended that season.

I know a lad that used to laugh at me for going up every game back then who now sits on over 1500 points because he's been going home and away consistently in the Championship. He hasn't had to put up with the shit so he shouldn't be entitled to his pick of tickets now.
We had STs in league one and league two.

Sky Blue Harry H

Christ, we live in your head!! Pop along at any away match and have a proper factual chat! Oh yeah forgot we get all the tickets so you don’t get to go.
Leamington supporters club received theirs before the draw for the 3rd round was made. #iluminati

As a member of the aforementioned illuminati, and having interacted amicably with @Terry_dactyl , I thought I ought to act as peacemaker between the pair of you. @Leamington spa sky blue is a lovely bloke (but with occasional anger issues, as witnessed at several games!)

For the record, we receive no preferential ticket allocations, and have to scramble like everybody else in the queue. You two play nicely in the future and I hope I don't have to intervene any further :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread