Wolves tickets (1 Viewer)

Skybluecol

Me and the lad are in the over 900 pts bracket......been doing prayers this week both morning and night hoping they'll be some left tomorrow morning at 10am!!

Father-in-law and his wife have 2k+ points as they go to every game and he has done since the early 1980's !! He doesn't think my chances are great as he tells me with a smirk 😏 😬

torchomatic

Steve Bull, JL2. Something like that anyway. I didn't mind where really, that was the top of the list when I logged in.

Kingokings204

Me and the lad are in the over 900 pts bracket......been doing prayers this week both morning and night hoping they'll be some left tomorrow morning at 10am!!

Father-in-law and his wife have 2k+ points as they go to every game and he has done since the early 1980's !! He doesn't think my chances are great as he tells me with a smirk 😏 😬

i think you will be fine. 12pm be logged on and you will be fine mate

wingy

Bloody Hoggers!👏👏

David O'Day

This trying to buy standing tickets is pointless really as no one will be sitting anyway.

We never really do.

SeaSeeEffCee

3400 sold already. Looks like it won’t make it to tomorrow or if it does it’s going to be a very limited amount of tickets.

SkyBlueMatt

I'll get one at 1000 points but I need it to make 800 for a 2nd ticket.🤞 If not, then if anyone wants it.

I'm holding out hope that the brackets are a lot smaller now, 100 point increments and there is still 1400 to go. I'm either naive, stupid or both.

Sky_Blue_Bob

I'll get one at 1000 points but I need it to make 800 for a 2nd ticket.🤞 If not, then if anyone wants it.

I'm holding out hope that the brackets are a lot smaller now, 100 point increments and there is still 1400 to go. I'm either naive, stupid or both.
I would love the single one if you can't manage to get another please? Thanks.

Sky_Blue_Bob

There is a chance I will have one available as well. I've bought mine but I'm on the fence because of the KO time. If so, I will be selling for 4x face value if anyone is interested. There may be 2 available.
Would absolutely love to buy but I'm assuming this is a wind up?

CV22SBA

There is a chance I will have one available as well. I've bought mine but I'm on the fence because of the KO time. If so, I will be selling for 4x face value if anyone is interested. There may be 2 available.
Guessing they are U14 tickets?

Tommo1993

If you’ve 1000+ points but have it in mind to not get on there at 13:55, but dawdle your way on at 14:15 and complain you didn’t get one - don’t. Is any job that important that you can’t plan and make time for a few minutes on your phone?

Tommo1993

Gone in the Stan Cullis lower too. If you’re in the upper, I hope it’s not rainy and windy!

Users who are viewing this thread