Wolves tickets (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I went to the game at Sixfields when they had already won the League (I think enough water has passed under the bridge to admit I went to N'hampton)

And it was fucking embarrassing, 3/4 of the stand was Wolves and they were all in the 'home' end as well - They felt that sorry for us they couldn't even be arsed to start a punch up

Did meet Robert Plant out of Led Zeppelin though which was pretty cool

Thousands on the Hill that day. Most by a long way.

bigfatronssba

I’m surprised they can fit nearly 5k in that lower tier and the corner.
Good to see they gave us a decent allocation though

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Are all points wiped off at the end of the season ?

CV3SkyBlue

unfortunately I won't have enough points, think this will sell out by 900 at the lowest, If anyone is willing to get two tickets for me who isn't going/wanting to get points and happy to sort me, please pm me, will pay in person or bank transfer whatever's easiest

Noble

If you have a high amount of points (over 1000) are you able to buy tickets for another supporter number with less points? Or does the threshold apply to each supporter number?

CV3SkyBlue

If you have a high amount of points (over 1000) are you able to buy tickets for another supporter number with less points? Or does the threshold apply to each supporter number?
Pretty sure you just assign it to them regardless of how many points they have always thought it doesn't matter how many points the other person has as long as they're different supporter numbers, that's how people have always done it for me

Johnnythespider

Pretty sure you just assign it to them regardless of how many points they have always thought it doesn't matter how many points the other person has as long as they're different supporter numbers, that's how people have always done it for me
Don't think this is correct or the points system wouldn't work, if someone else has lower points than the purchaser they have to either buy their own and wait until the lower threshold is reached or wait until the lower level is reached and buy two then.

CV3SkyBlue

Don't think this is correct or the points system wouldn't work, if someone else has lower points than the purchaser they have to either buy their own and wait until the lower threshold is reached or wait until the lower level is reached and buy two then.
Yeah you're right, I guess the certain threshold has to be released when you try i.e if the lower person's number of points window has been released only then can someone with higher points assign it to them, if the window is just 1000+ for example and someone has 800 or 900 then it can't be assigned to them they have to wait till that certain points threshold opens, but in reality yes they would just buy their own, I've always just had mine assigned to me but I assume I met the certain threshold for that window otherwise it woulnd't have worked

Evo1883

Lad I know has over 2000 points , told me yesterday , felt like a right shit supporter stood next to him , so I now support bedworth united

SkyBlueSoul

Where are people thinking then? Guessing the Stan Cullis bit will be popular because of safe standing and proximity to Wolves fans

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Ive gone for steve bull lower, but the block closest to the stan cullis stand which is a standing eection. My thought process being my mates who have less pts than me are statistically more likely to get a ticket in the steve bull lower (3k) than they are in the stan cullis (1.8k)

Users who are viewing this thread