Wolves speaking to Dean Saunders today (1 Viewer)

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
That might scupper Donnie's promotion push then...

Grendel

Probably. Saunders was all but appointed last night.

S

SkyBlue Baker96

Does anyone fear that if Saunders does go, donny might try swoop for robins?

Lord_Nampil

There's options including billy Davies but I don't think he would go to donny! SoD to return seems a safe bet though remember Barnsley and Blackburn still manager less ! Phil Parkinson is a possibility!! But robins no.

PVA

I don't know why Wolves don't just appoint O'Driscoll.

He's a far better manager than Saunders.

O'Driscoll will probably end up at Barnsley.

CJparker

I don't know why Wolves don't just appoint O'Driscoll.

He's a far better manager than Saunders.

O'Driscoll will probably end up at Barnsley.

I heard SoD was on his way to Wolves, but now they are all over Saunders...makes me think that SoD will go to Donny instead

dongonzalos

It's confirmed, bloody hell. Robins would seem on the outset a better bet.
Glad they don't know what they are doing

torchomatic

Weird choice for Wolves.

Why the hell would you choose Dean Saunders, a guy who got Doncaster relegated, over people like Mark Hughes, Alan Curbishley or another other decent manager?

Brighton Sky Blue

Curbishley hasn't managed in years and Hughes' stint at QPR was especially poor considering the resources available.

wingy

Saw Don Goodman interviewed SSN last night all he could say was ,"He has Championship exprience ",if that is the only qualification that Stalbakken(is that his name) never had what an endorsement ,and given Saunders inteview just now again on SSN ,I'd be worried if I was Dingles fan.:laugh::claping hands::p

ccfcway

Mark Robins : 23 Games, 13 wins, 5 draws, 7 loses

Dean Saunders : 26 games, 17 wins, 5 draws, 6 loses

Baginton

Well done to Luton Town :claping hands:

Away to Norwich is their reward in the next round.

How safe is Chris Houghtons job ? ;)

Mucca Mad Boys

Saw Don Goodman interviewed SSN last night all he could say was ,"He has Championship exprience ",if that is the only qualification that Stalbakken(is that his name) never had what an endorsement ,and given Saunders inteview just now again on SSN ,I'd be worried if I was Dingles fan.:laugh::claping hands::p

Very shocked at them appointing the Finnish fella', do not know what qualifications he has and I had only ever heard of him on Football Manager!

That Heenig Berg (who just got sacked from B'burn) became CCFC manager on FM12, he was worst than Thorn* :facepalm: :pointlaugh: :mad:

*Just saying, I'm not actually comparing the managers based on FM, I was just stating.

Users who are viewing this thread