Wolves Away (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

Looking at the away fixture list Wolves away seems the best away game to show are true support- Can we take 5,000 + why not? good train links and they are old rivals.There are games in between but been realistic Carlisle is to far for some people (although i am going) Shrewsbury is not really that direct unless by car or coach and a packed molineux is just the tonic we all need like we showed at MK last year.
Its what we need to show the whole country what we are about.If we start the thread now 'Wolves away' and keep it going hopefully it will catch on

pusbccfc

Yeah, totally agree.

Should be branded 'Back the Boys' day.
just like at Reading a few years back.
5000 shouldnt be a big ask.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Looking at the away fixture list Wolves away seems the best away game to show are true support- Can we take 5,000 + why not? good train links and they are old rivals.There are games in between but been realistic Carlisle is to far for some people (although i am going) Shrewsbury is not really that direct unless by car or coach and a packed molineux is just the tonic we all need like we showed at MK last year.
Its what we need to show the whole country what we are about.If we start the thread now 'Wolves away' and keep it going hopefully it will catch on

Remember some games in the early 70's when we had big followings there.

Seems odd for Wolves v Cov to be a third division fixture.

ajsccfc

I still can't believe they're in this division considering how recently they were up at the top. At least Portsmouth had oblivion as an excuse, Wolves just appear to had forgotten how football works.

Bugsy

Bang on the money :)

I was speakin with a friend last night about this, we should defo be lookin to sell this out and with a day of fun like back the boys day or something it should be like the good old days..PUSB :)

bigfatronssba

You wont get a 5k allocation for Wolves. 2.5 - 3k maximum.

Stafford_SkBlue

Agree Wolves have 16,000 season ticket holders. I think they are giving the lower tier to away support, not very large. Days of the south bank for away supporters have long gone!!
Port Vale and Milton Keynes are grounds with large away allocation. PV in September.

My prediction Wolves will win the league by 10 pts

James Smith

From memory the home club have to offer a certain percentage of the available seats (after the segregation no man's land seats are removed) to the visitors club. Someone else will know the exact figures.

On Five Live just before they went to the Athletics in Moscow were saying that Wolves kicked off late thanks to the large queues of fans waiting to get in at 3pm. My first thought was unlikely to happen tomorrow at Sixfields but hopefully might at the Ricoh.

Last edited:

WFC

The full away allocation for Wiolves is 2,300 which is what we've been given as it's a local Derby. That's the Max capacity of the lower Setve Bull stand where they house the away supporters (get ready to be pelted with pies and spit from the upper stand).

They sell season tickets for all other areas and although they could move people for one game to accomodate more away supporters they generally won't.

We could sell around 4,000 tickets for that game but they won't allocate us any more.

M&B Stand

The full away allocation for Wiolves is 2,300 which is what we've been given as it's a local Derby. That's the Max capacity of the lower Setve Bull stand where they house the away supporters (get ready to be pelted with pies and spit from the upper stand).

They sell season tickets for all other areas and although they could move people for one game to accomodate more away supporters they generally won't.

We could sell around 4,000 tickets for that game but they won't allocate us any more.

Lower tier holds 3200. Another 1500 can be made available.

"Away fans are normally housed on one side of the upper tier of the new Stan Cullis Stand, where around 1,500 fans can be accommodated. For games where there is a larger away following, then the away fans are not given an 'end' as such, but are instead housed in the lower tier of the Steve Bull Stand along the side of the pitch. Up to 3,200 away supporters can be housed in this area"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread