Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Saturday 16th Mar (8 Viewers)

messiahrobins

They played their best team, we played ours and were better overall on the day. They can point to missing some strikers, they were still fine enough to win a PL game last week and knock out Brighton.

Got their goalkeeper to thank for it not being an embarrassment.
We were missing Sakamoto. Had he played we win that 5-1

messiahrobins

Man Utd are far too up themselves to ever consider MR. Not an exciting or exotic enough appointment for them.

Adi would fucking sort their dressing room out though.
They are a franchise now, the Man Utd of the past has gonr forever. Same with Liverpool. They sold out. I love what we are about.

Jamesimus

Doesn’t matter if it’s Man City, Liverpool or Chelsea. Any of those teams will be shitting it if they draw us tomorrow 😉

HadjiChippo

We’ve gotta have every neutral behind us now surely? Only team left who isn’t a financial cheat (City/Leicester) or near universally disliked/big 6 super league wankers (Pool/Utd/Chelsea)

Nick

Administrator
A massage to the commentator

Tea Relaxing GIF

Brighton Sky Blue

Nah if I had scored 2 in a game like that I'd have probably been sectioned for the celebration. Either that or die of a heart attack from running around the pitch shushing everybody and giving them a wanker sign.
You'd have been sent off within a minute

Users who are viewing this thread