Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Saturday 16th Mar (3 Viewers)

Bernie Rhodes Nose

Exactly. COH could still have a major impact on the game. It's a 90 mins game and I could well see O'Hare coming on for Palmer at some point.

It's getting knickers in twists very, very early on today, I must say. 😂
In the words of Talking Heads. 'Stop Making Sense'

Philosorapter

When Seaman first fondled City's ball I thought there'd be a chance we would get to a semi...

Nick

Administrator
I like Gary O'Neill, but this quote stinks of sour grapes:

"Coventry were able to capitalise on the fact they played us on a day when we were miles below our best with loads of players missing, and we weren’t able to get it done"

The love in for him all through the game was embarrassing, every time the ball went out of play (and sometimes when it was in play) it would cut to him.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Having VAR was a game changer for us as our opponents couldn’t elbow our players in the face and man handle us in the penalty box.

No but can just kick you in the face 😈

TomRad85

BTW if we went up there's no way we'd be as shit as the likes of Sheffield Utd. Anyone who has suggested such a thing can get in the bin. Hamer can also suck my fat one.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Who took great pleasure in that bald wolves fan in green stone island jacket when we scored the 3rd 🤣

lacesoutdom

Still can't believe this, tears I my eyes as I watched. I doubt I'll have the points to get tickets to Wembley, but I'm so proud, what a club.

StrettoBoy

You married a Wolves fan?
So sad :rolleyes:

Not today it isn't.

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

Users who are viewing this thread