Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Saturday 16th Mar (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

I’m sorry what the fuck is this on the Telegraph?? “Klopp celebration”

chiefdave

Chris1987

I’m sorry what the fuck is this on the Telegraph?? “Klopp celebration”

It's a display of utter ignorance . Someone needs to send them a YouTube link to Milan's win celebrations .

Alkhen

Gary O'Neill on if Coventry's first goal given incorrectly?: "I have to answer the questions, it sounds like excuses but it's not. It's not inconclusive, the ball hits his hand then goes in. My bench were pretty clear on that fairly early. It's maybe hit his hand and gone in the goal, VAR have decided they can't see it clearly enough. It's not the reason we lost the game. Disappointed, but more disappointed with the fact that we didn't raise it enough to get through.

Ha salty.. what was he watching? It didn't hit his 'hand' looked to skid off his thigh up to his upper arm to me. Possibly even took a knick off the face of the wolves defender

mrfr

Gary O'Neill on if Coventry's first goal given incorrectly?: "I have to answer the questions, it sounds like excuses but it's not. It's not inconclusive, the ball hits his hand then goes in. My bench were pretty clear on that fairly early. It's maybe hit his hand and gone in the goal, VAR have decided they can't see it clearly enough. It's not the reason we lost the game. Disappointed, but more disappointed with the fact that we didn't raise it enough to get through.

Ha salty.. what was he watching? It didn't hit his 'hand' looked to skid off his thigh up to his upper arm to me. Possibly even took a knick off the face of the wolves defender
Thick as mince.

HadjiChippo

Did he mention Semedo’s karate kick going unpunished?

covcity4life

Opposite of salty?

HadjiChippo

As a ref you must feel like a right prick not even giving a foul then you go over and O’Hares got a broken nose FFS.
Even worse if you’re a VAR official tasked with watching it over and over in super slow mo and then going “I’ll allow it”

Just stinks of the officials not wanting Wolves be 1-0 down and a man down to keep the game tight

Can tell it fucked with our players as after that incident was the only time we looked shaky

Today showed why I'm glad we don't have var in championship. Couldn't make a decision on the goal and o hare clearly kicked in the face, going unpunished. On the goal, it possibly came off the arm but the wolves defender pushes simms arm up at the same time. One thing that did really please me outside of all the other heroics was collins coming to claim a couple of difficult cross in a crowded box. Took a lot of pressure off at important times.

Users who are viewing this thread