Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Saturday 16th Mar (3 Viewers)

Hobo

Commentators crack me up! We have had 4 clearcut chances to their 1 and they say at the end if 1/2 time it was pretty even? Robbins has got this just right by the look of it! Just hope he understands what Wolves are going to change for the 2nd half.

Because it has been.

Hertsccfc

Simms playing well but terrible miss. Not sure MVE on the wing is a total success. Eccles outstanding cover and Sheaf coming into it as the half went on.

Hobo

Done alright so far. Pretty even. If Simms had scored, I think it would have been off side?

shepardo01

Have we missed our chance here...
Took them by surprise going with a 4 at the back.
O'Neill now has time to sort them out...

steve101

Did really well there. Just a shame we haven't taken at least one chance. Sheaf has shown his premier league class. Not sure he can play 90 minutes plus. We will be vulnerable if and when he comes off.

Grendel

So you genuinely don’t think he hasn’t had good moments in this game at all ?

Of course he has but he hasn’t the energy levels. He is and always will be the nearly man - nearly made a great pass to Wright - nearly scored a goal - nearly made a killer pass - he’s the second choice number 10

Reactions: KAB

lifeskyblue

Really positive half there. Wolves showing bit more quality but certainly no better than us. Simms has had good half (apart from that offside chance). Sheaf’s price going up if big boys watching. Van ejwick should have scored. Palmer needs to have bit more composure to complete his passes.
They had couple decent chances also.
All to play for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ccfcisparks

Commentators crack me up! We have had 4 clearcut chances to their 1 and they say at the end if 1/2 time it was pretty even? Robbins has got this just right by the look of it! Just hope he understands what Wolves are going to change for the 2nd half.
They’ve had more than one. Both Lemina and Semedo should probably have scored

CCFCSteve

Played really well. They had a good ten min spell and looked dangerous on the break but pleased with that. Like MvE out wide rather than wing back today, Worked well

Nick

Administrator
Of course he has but he hasn’t the energy levels. He is and always will be the nearly man - nearly made a great pass to Wright - nearly scored a goal - nearly made a killer pass - he’s the second choice number 10

Clearly he isn't.

Martin180

Agree with most of that but O’Hare hasnt been a lot better/worse in the last few games

Grendel

Simms playing well but terrible miss. Not sure MVE on the wing is a total success. Eccles outstanding cover and Sheaf coming into it as the half went on.

I think MVE has been great tbh - the player I thought we’d signed - looks a real threat

jordan210

would like to see Haji with some more confidence. as doesn't want to run at the,. yet Simms has shown they cant handle it

TomRad85

We've been really good to a man tbh. Only fault is the finishing has been piss weak. Hopefully better in second half.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread