With The Gods t-shirts (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

http://ccfc.clubstore.co.uk/cc-7375-c-o-v--tee#prettyPhoto

Anybody seen the new t-shirts on the club shop site? They look quite good, but £28 seems very steep.

On the black one - who is the player pictured (before my time)?

Also, the narrative states that it lists Coventry City internationals, yet most listed didn't play for their country.

bringbackrattles

Anybody seen the new t-shirts on the club shop site? They look quite good, but £28 seems very steep.

Also, the narrative states that it lists Coventry City internationals, yet most listed didn't play for their country.
Looks like Ronnie Rees ? He was a Welsh International. Smart design though and the other one featured too.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Before my time too, but that's Ronnie Rees ain't it?

EDIT: Beat me to it BBR.

Last edited:

oakey

Black one looks decent to me,very tapered fit as well, enough to Cling to the female anatomy flatteringly IMO..

Small men's shirt is too big to cling to the petite slim woman, it would be very loose.

Nick

Administrator
The sizes are men's. There are no generic clothes sizes. If there were they would say so in the size guide.

This one that just says Adult you mean?

What happens if it is a man who is 7 foot tall but stick thin? They might need an XX Large for the length but it might be baggy on them, or should the club make tailor made shirts? What about if there are people with dwarfism but they aren't a boy or a girl?

Adult Clothing
SizeSmallMediumLargeX LargeXX Large
Chest36/38"38/40"41/43"44/46"47/49"
Waist28/29"30/32"33/35"36/38"39/41"

oakey

This one that just says Adult you mean?

What happens if it is a man who is 7 foot tall but stick thin? They might need an XX Large for the length but it might be baggy on them, or should the club make tailor made shirts? What about if there are people with dwarfism but they aren't a boy or a girl?

Adult Clothing
SizeSmallMediumLargeX LargeXX Large
Chest36/38"38/40"41/43"44/46"47/49"
Waist28/29"30/32"33/35"36/38"39/41"

Indeed. None of which invalidates my point. These are men's sizes. A small woman is excluded. Petite women have smaller chest and much smaller waists than those, which are men's proportions.
A large man is also excluded, but that doesn't stop their target consumer being the average male.

oakey

Watching the England anthems?
Lazy beggars at UEFA cannot give kids T shirts that fit them.
No to Racism shirts, great, Yes to insulting kids, poor show.

Users who are viewing this thread