Winning after being behind twice...and the Brazilian kit (1 Viewer)

ampthill_sba

So back in 1987 we fell behind twice to Spurs in the Cup Final and won 3:2 aet thanks to Gary Mabbutt's knee...

Yesterday nearly 5000 of us witnessed the same scoring pattern at MK Dons BUT has this feat of coming back from behind twice in a game been achieved between1987 and 2012 and if so when and when was the most recent occasion?

Also we have only worn the Brazil kit 3 times and have scored a minimum of 3 goals per game and won each time...have we ever had a lucky kit before?

Your thoughts and answers are appreciated!

rob9872

I bought a Brazil top in jjb so that I look the part and can still wear it next year

ampthill_sba

We've already announced that we'll be playing in the 1987 retro kit that we brought out for the 25th anniversary...have it washed a ready for Jan 5th already:)

ampthill_sba

That salmon kit in 1992-93 was lucky
from the start of the season we won at Wimbledon,Sheff Weds,Oldham,drew at Everton,won at Blackburn 5-2.
first defeat was in Feb 1993 at QPR

That was the red kit with lots of white swirls on it...? Saw someone at MK Dons wearing it yesterday...

skybluelee

So back in 1987 we fell behind twice to Spurs in the Cup Final and won 3:2 aet thanks to Gary Mabbutt's knee...

Yesterday nearly 5000 of us witnessed the same scoring pattern at MK Dons BUT has this feat of coming back from behind twice in a game been achieved between1987 and 2012 and if so when and when was the most recent occasion?

Also we have only worn the Brazil kit 3 times and have scored a minimum of 3 goals per game and won each time...have we ever had a lucky kit before?

Your thoughts and answers are appreciated!

And started each of those three games as sizeable underdogs. We are so good at the moment, happy days.

wingy

I loved it.

As always reminds me of Robert Rosario for some reasob

Moussa is starting to remind me of him a lot,obviously not in the physical sense .I reckon he could convert to CF ,the opposite of Rosario switching to midfield,not that he needs to of course but definately displays a strikers instincts.

wingy

I always recommend a good Irish stout.
As I stated in the other thread there may be a little more in this than meets the eye.
The other commercial aspect to this is the fact that ACL have been negotiating with a rugby club ,it may be their current tennant .:thinking about:

Bluegloucester

I always recommend a good Irish stout.
As I stated in the other thread there may be a little more in this than meets the eye.
The other commercial aspect to this is the fact that ACL have been negotiating with a rugby club ,it may be their current tennant .:thinking about:
Which other thread Wingy, would love to know more.

kg82

Opening day of the season. And then we had them first game the next season too and beat them 2-1! Huckerby and Dublin with ours and poyet for them! It was all the more remarkable because they had the world cup winning central defense!

Users who are viewing this thread