Win tomorrow (1 Viewer)

CCFC_Charlie

And we're out of the relegation zone!

This has got Shrewsbury at home written all over it. 0-1 with Gillingham having 1 shot to our 20.

Sky Blue Harry H

We have some tricky fixtures coming up after Port Vale so need to be picking up points in the next 2 games

Agree, but I'd class P Vale away as potentially tricky too (gave L Orient a run for their money today):thinking about:

steveo1987

With the deadwood gone and youngster in playing with freedom. We will sweep them away. This young Cov side is pretty good. Time to dare to believe?

This means getting behind those very lads at sixfields.Bite the bullet and get behind the team in the knowledge that we will reconvene at the Ricoh next season in the championship.

italiahorse

This means getting behind those very lads at sixfields.Bite the bullet and get behind the team in the knowledge that we will reconvene at the Ricoh next season in the championship.

If SISU confirmed thatfor next season I would go to Sixfields (Legal document written in Tim's blood)

SuperCov

I saw the Gills against Cheltenham last year. Didn't think too much of them. We should win. Prediction 4-0.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread