Win Tickets to the Exeter Game (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
The kind people at Carabao Energy Drink have offered us ten pairs of tickets to our Carabao Cup fixture against Exeter City.

Currently in its third year as the official title sponsor of the Carabao Cup, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao is continuing to give football fans across the nation the chance to see their team for free by giving away thousands of tickets.

First 10 people to do that I will pass the details across to the sponsors who will arrange for the tickets.

Update: All gone :)

Last edited:

hill83

Can the tickets be given to that charity season ticket fund thing?

Nick

Administrator
Can the tickets be given to that charity season ticket fund thing?

I don't think so, the bloke has just asked me to give a name, address and contact details so he can arrange for them to be at the club.

If you know somebody who would want them though Im sure you can give their details. Not Chris Peacock though.

Callum Moseley

The kind people at Carabao Energy Drink have offered us ten pairs of tickets to our Carabao Cup fixture against Exeter City.

Currently in its third year as the official title sponsor of the Carabao Cup, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao is continuing to give football fans across the nation the chance to see their team for free by giving away thousands of tickets.

To win a pair, simply answer the question below and send me a PM with your name, home address, email and telephone number to be passed on as part of EFL regulations, you will then collect your tickets on matchday.

“Coventry City were knocked out of the Carabao Cup last season by Oxford United, what was the score?”

First 10 people to do that I will pass the details across to the sponsors who will arrange for the tickets.
2-0

Nick

Administrator
Yeah it needs to be sent in a PM with details I can pass over to them to arrange the tickets ;)

Nick

Administrator
To all the people who I replied to saying Id pass their details on:

Great stuff thanks Nick they will all receive an email with collection details, this will be sent Monday at the absolute latest.

Thanks again for pushing this through

Users who are viewing this thread