Win ratio (1 Viewer)

woody11462

Any staticions out there can put up our league win ratio with and without Adam Armstrong? I'm sure we are somehow better without him.

rob9872

I know we've been shit on both on and off the pitch for longer than I care to remember, but the inbuilt pessimism isn't healthy. We need to find a way to look for the positive. We are good even without Arma, better than for years but with him we are great. Don't look for a reason in statistics that we are better without him as if you've watched it can't be true. The lad I'd genuinely special, enjoy him whilst he's here and wish him lick when he inevitably returns. If we're top we shouldn't have too much trouble persuading a replacement.

H

Huckerby

Any staticions out there can put up our league win ratio with and without Adam Armstrong? I'm sure we are somehow better without him.
Careful asking for things like that, you'll be crucified for saying that the losses when he played dont count...

covcity4life

Not sure what that means, but it's the weekend and we've just gone second in the league so I'm intrigued.

No need to get dramatic. Simply means hopefully noone will use international breaks to slit their wrists anymore. We have a good team

woody11462

I know we've been shit on both on and off the pitch for longer than I care to remember, but the inbuilt pessimism isn't healthy. We need to find a way to look for the positive. We are good even without Arma, better than for years but with him we are great. Don't look for a reason in statistics that we are better without him as if you've watched it can't be true. The lad I'd genuinely special, enjoy him whilst he's here and wish him lick when he inevitably returns. If we're top we shouldn't have too much trouble persuading a replacement.

Just in case there is any doubt I think we need Armstrong for the season but what we are doing (that is so anti Coventry) is dragging results out from nowhere when the squad should be depleted. I'd love him to be here until May but if he's not I feel confident that we can find enough to get us over the line in terms of top 6.

Users who are viewing this thread