Win on weds 4-0 or next Sat 1-0? (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

4-0 Weds, we deserve something to shout about with the amount of crap we have to put up with as fans

wolfie

Demoralise them in midweek by scoring a 3 goal in stoppage time then 2 more in the first 5 min of extra time. Then finish them if next weekend.

skybluelee

I was pondering this myself earlier. I would have to say 4-0 in the cup. Then we are guaranteed a high point this season. 3 pts in the league wouldn't guarantee anything.

ohitsaidwalker king power

ask a silly question..... heres my silly answer....
win 5-0 Wednesday.... 3-0 Saturday and win every game thereafter until the end of the season .....
On Thursday SISU and ACL to have a love in and agree to split the rent and the revenue.. and we all lived happily ever after :claping hands:

Edit... Wigan thrash Huddersfield tomorrow. and they lose every game 'til end of the season and drop into the division below us.;)

SkyBlue_Am

Win on Wednesday would be my choice if couldn't have both. Will be an epic night in crewe and then the build up for a wembely final would be such a boost and first major highlight for most the supporters post 1987 (like me)

Mucca Mad Boys

Good question, 4-0 for the amazing atmosphere and seeing something great in our history, but, realistically, 1-0 on Saturday in the league to keep the playoff rush alive.

sky_blue_up_north

I want it all and i want it now!

ccfcway

reality is at this point i would take either, as 4-0 isnt realistic and our home form is concerning, so at this point I would happily take either

harvey098

Saturday for me. I love the JPT and have been to every round so far and think it has been great for the club but a wemberly play-off final will be 10x better.

Happy_Martian

I'm another who would love to see Cov at Wembley but I really think 4-0 or 5-1 is out of our grasp at the moment, we're spurning far too many chances in front of goal and conceding far too many . So I'd like to mark the JPT finished, see a 1-0 or 2-1 win with a good, solid team performance on Wednesday to lead us into the more important match on Saturday.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
If we are a goal up at HT on Wednesday it's all to play for second half. True we are spurning chances at the moment but we are still creating the chances in the first place - somebody is due a hiding! May it be Crewe on Wednesday!

oakey

4 nil on Wednesday would carry us on a wave and end the season with a lift. This would benefit us next season whatever division we are in.

Users who are viewing this thread