Wimbledon (3 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Sweetheart? So you're gay? How wonderful for you.x x

SkyBlue_Bear83

A World Champion nonetheless. Where does it say in the rules that someone has to have a bubbly / wacky / happy personality to be a World Champion? And YOU mention Ronnie O'Sullivan! The most miserable git in ANY sport! Ha!
Think you missed the point, people are moaning about Murray being boring and dull. He is asking what successful British sports competitors are known for having a personality. He used Osullivan as an example as he is known for being a bit eccentric and erratic in his behaviour and interviews.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Federer knocked out in the 2nd round today in 4 sets, Tsonga retired from his 2nd round match with a knee injury.

Djokovic and Murray now look clear favourites to win the tournament

Robccfc87

Think you missed the point, people are moaning about Murray being boring and dull. He is asking what successful British sports competitors are known for having a personality. He used Osullivan as an example as he is known for being a bit eccentric and erratic in his behaviour and interviews.
Thank you. Penny might drop soon for sweetie pie.

Robccfc87

Anyway tennis, crazy day, agreed it looks clear on final but there is plenty of time for a twist yet.
Berdych or Del Potro maybe?

ajsccfc

If Murray's going to do it any year, having two of the greats out already doesn't hurt in paving the way. Just needs Djokovic to lose to me now for this weird start to be complete.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Thank you. Penny might drop soon for sweetie pie.

Oh PERSONALITY!!!! Why didn't you say that? Gee, I thought the fucking thread was about Wimbledon? Come back when you've evolved into something that resembles a human being SWEETIE! X X X

Robccfc87

Oh PERSONALITY!!!! Why didn't you say that? Gee, I thought the fecking thread was about Wimbledon? Come back when you've evolved into something that resembles a human being SWEETIE! X X X
When your ready you can add something worthwhile. Move along now, your 15 mins are over sonny.

jimmyhillsfanclub

So...Tennis.

...Well...sort of...

Is it me or are the women far fitter this year......and I don't mean quicker at circuit training or improving their cardio....:eek:

urbanbushmonkey

If Murray's going to do it any year, having two of the greats out already doesn't hurt in paving the way. Just needs Djokovic to lose to me now for this weird start to be complete.

It would be nice to have a British winner so everyone finally shuts up about "Fred Perry last winner... blah blah". But, I don't think I could stomach the media afterwards calling for Murray to be knighted for playing a fucking game (like Bradley Wiggins being knighted for riding a bloody bike).

Robccfc87

It would be nice to have a British winner so everyone finally shuts up about "Fred Perry last winner... blah blah". But, I don't think I could stomach the media afterwards calling for Murray to be knighted for playing a fecking game (like Bradley Wiggins being knighted for riding a bloody bike).
I agree, they get the rewards from the sport itself, mind you I bet the players don't give a monkeys about the honours.

urbanbushmonkey

I suppose Murray winning Wimbledon won't have the media spaffing themselves quite as much as if the English football team ever won anything.

Users who are viewing this thread