Wimbledon away ? (1 Viewer)

the rumpo kid

Trip to the globe at Paddington instead then:emoji_beers::emoji_beers:

skybluepm2

Hi Scott, we are posting them out to @Coventry_City shortly. Ticket details will then be available via your club website. We look forward to welcoming you on Sat 11 Aug.

From AFC Wimbledon Twitter

pusbccfc

9am tomorrow.

2 per season ticket.

clint van damme

on line sale 9am.
Ticket office 10:30am.

Does that mean the ticket office have a guaranteed amount of tickets to sell or could they all be gone by the time the ticket office opens?

CV22SBA

on line sale 9am.
Ticket office 10:30am.

Does that mean the ticket office have a guaranteed amount of tickets to sell or could they all be gone by the time the ticket office opens?
Who knows how the CCFC logic works but either option will sell out in minutes.

clint van damme

After 8 minutes there were only 50 left so I assume they are all gone.

I got 2 at around 09:15.
That fucking website though. Mys sons ticket is in my network but it wouldn't let me assign his tickets to my purchase.
Had relog in as him, it's a fucking shambles and we still haven't had his new card!

Sky Blue Harry H

I got 2 at around 09:15.
That fucking website though. Mys sons ticket is in my network but it wouldn't let me assign his tickets to my purchase.
Had relog in as him, it's a fucking shambles and we still haven't had his new card!
Glad you got a ticket in the end. See you there! (P.S. Do you know who's up first on Centre Court?)

skybluesam66

strange one - I would normally have been on line for these, but until 3pm Saturday I do not feel like it is the new season
3 points on Saturday I will be so wishing I was there

Our start does not look difficult, so it is essential we get off to a flyer
Albeit last year, we did much better against the better teams

ATB81

If anyone hears of two spares for Wombles away then please PM me as will collect and pay at convenience. I'm a ST ticket holder and missed the boat this morning just. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread