Wilson scores again ... (1 Viewer)

runner

Those muppets should have kept him ... end of ... they have no aspiration at all as a business ... only negativity ... :eek:(

chiefdave

Know a couple of Bournemouth fans down here. They keep asking me why we sold him on the cheap, their fans seem to think they're got a bargain. If he keeps this up they will have.

mark82

At the time, the best point of reference we had was Nakhi Wells. We got more for Wilson than Wells. Fee was about right.

cornoccfc

Make this a sticky , then we can cry about him every week , right here YESSSS

Be better to have a stickied thread for all goings on about ex-players.

Loads of forums do it, no reason to keep an interest in players who have been at the club.

Plus keeping it in one thread means the forum isn't full of posts about a player scoring/ not scoring/ getting sent off.

Last edited:

runner

My point is that unlike all the other strikers that left ... they left after their best ... so McSheff / Cody etc ... who cares really that they went, they will score the odd one .. that's inevitable ... but Callum has a future ... he is very capable, very quick and very young ... this was a mistake ... we should have shown more ambition ... anyone at the game today, or listening to it on the radio, will have detected I'm sure a complete lack of front end penetration ... scoring 1 surprised me if honest ... needed to keep Callum... he would have got us a goal a game .. in my opinion.

Seaside-Skyblue

I know its very early but with that blistering pace, anyone think he may get an England call up? Apparently Hodgeson has never been to watch Swansea which amazed me!

D

Deleted member 2477

Should have tried to keep him. The difference between getting out of this shit division.
sisu no ambition, no loyalty, no investement

where has the Wilson money gone ???

Mr T - Sukka!

Bad idea to sell him. As its a short term fix. This club needs a long term fix and i would include promotion to the championship.

They would have made more money keeping him and getting promoted.

But what do us fans know? :)

hill83

penetration

ngbbs4864a1444788b.jpg

shmmeee

Said at the time it was great business as long as it improved the team overall.

Got to say, at the moment I'm not convinced that's true, but I'll reserve judgment until I've seen us live a few times.

turlykerd

sturrage scores too ..... shall we post about that all the time ?

wilson left.........hes not playing for us, so i dont give a fuck

SkyBlue_Bear83

Said at the time it was great business as long as it improved the team overall.

Got to say, at the moment I'm not convinced that's true, but I'll reserve judgment until I've seen us live a few times.
Fair point, although I'd say as of right now we're a better team than the team which finished last season

Sky Blue Harry H

Fair point, although I'd say as of right now we're a better team than the team which finished last season

Defensively - yes - but need pace and a cutting edge...let's see what happens before the end of Monday....or will it be more of those ****ing loans?!?

letsallsingtogether

Shame really as we could've done with him today, we would have walked away with all 3 points today easily.
We scored a goal which their goalkeeper should have saved and then missed at least 4 sitters can't really see where our goals are going to come from......

sturrage scores too ..... shall we post about that all the time ?

wilson left.........hes not playing for us, so i dont give a fuck

Users who are viewing this thread