Wilson going/ Fisher Plan (1 Viewer)

Got information Friday night, Wilson under going medical as a number of clubs want to buy him. He is happy and wants to stay but is to be sold. Fisher is denying it to try and increase season ticket sales before he is sold.

afan4life

this is not a rumour its just a fact.....

does anyone else really give a toss anymore?....the Club is dead

Godiva

Got information Friday night, Wilson under going medical as a number of clubs want to buy him. He is happy and wants to stay but is to be sold. Fisher is denying it to try and increase season ticket sales before he is sold.

I don't think that is even legal.
But say it is, why do a medical now as he can't leave until July 1st?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Undergoing a medical because a number of clubs want to buy him? Do you not realise it's the clubs who are buying the player that arrange the medical prior to the contract being signed?

Kinda cocked up this poor attempt at a rumour haven't you

:facepalm:

Kingokings204

Not really a thread. I think it's 96% certain Wilson will be sold. Anything over 1 million and he is gone. Cya thanks for coming.

Paxman II

Vicious rumours are not worth the posters effort. Kinda weakens this whole forum by posting lies as facts. nasty stuff and uncalled for. SkyBluestalk is better than that....this is not GMK

skybluetony176

Kind of falls down on the 'trying to increase season ticket sales' though.

Is Calum Wilson staying really the way to a land of milk and season ticket honey?!?

your right on that but if CW goes i dare say there will be a number of fans who will say fuck it, that's the straw that broke the camels back. there was a guy who rang up CWR after the Peterborough away game who was clearly upset, he said he walked out at half time because it dawned on him that the club was dead, he also said he was a sixfields season ticket holder but wasn't returning. the Peterborough away game was the straw that broke his back, a few more are bound to follow of the back of this news if it was to be true, not the details of the OP but CW leaving just as the new season is about to kick off.

Chipfat

He may not be having medicals but he is picking through offers on the table.. TF can says what he want's but CW is in the know from his agent that he has a multitude of offers.. I posted months ago before last transfer deadline 5 clubs 4 midlands 1 northern of which 1 was prem were asking agents what contract was he on..This info came from football agents who were getting calls daily regarding CW, look at my posts not just made up now posted months ago..

Clubs were very much keen due to his pace, power and age the Bradford away game on TV made more than a few get on the phone. He will earn more on sponsorship deals than wages at the club, life changing cant blame him if it comes off.

fernandopartridge

Medical with whom? Or is this bullshit about a situation whereby a club would accept an out of date medical on a player they're trying to insure?

RFC

this is not a rumour its just a fact.....

does anyone else really give a toss anymore?....the Club is dead

Yes I do! The speculation is inevitable, will he have his head turned?

Maybe, maybe not as he's a sensible lad who may just look at the bigger picture and realise that in 12 months time, will be in a much better position to secure his security for LIFE.

Might just benefit him financially to stay for just 1 more season to secure his lifetime financial future.

ccfc92

Maybe, maybe not as he's a sensible lad who may just look at the bigger picture and realise that in 12 months time, will be in a much better position to secure his security for LIFE.

Might just benefit him financially to stay for just 1 more season to secure his lifetime financial future.

and get a wage rise of £500 per month? :facepalm:

tisza

Deals can happen as soon as the season ends. Just most deals tend to be signed on July 1st as contracts tend to run july 1 to june 30.

TurkeyTrot

Of course Tim Fisher will say he's not for sale. Chairman have said that about their top players for years regardless of the club involved. If an offer comes in that's gonna turn the players head and more importantly better the valuation of that player then he will be for sale. I think using this as a reason to have a pop at SISU or TF is a bit OTT. It's what's done with the money raised afterwards that is more important. I'm all for a bit of SISU bashing but only when it's deserved :)

Chipfat

I think most would understand this is just business nothing Sisu can do about it other than get the best price..CW will not wait another year, he has had long term shoulder injury and if given a chance he will sign elsewhere. Signings a deal will be life changing for him, sponsorship deal in signing would give him more than what he gets paid now, no point in waiting.

The Gentleman

Do you actually read back what you post sometimes before you press the button? What position will we be in in 12 months time? securing his security for life, does that mean he will get minders for the rest of his days? Unless you are saying he will sign for a PL club and that he would be financially secure for life then yet again you are talking complete bollocks.

Grendel

Yes I did hear voices and then asked who that person was, the answer I recived made me listen to the comments. The transfer of wilson looks certain, even if he dose not want to leave, clubs are in for him and Fisher is saying the opposite.

Didn't he go to Sheffield united in January?

How many Medicals today?

The Gentleman

Didn't he go to Sheffield united in January?

How many Medicals today?

I'm sure (certain) people said a similar thing in December about Clarke when the rumour mill started about the January window, was it "didn't he go to Sheffield in the summer". Weeks later he was gone.

Despite your obvious glee when you post these sort of comments, can you honestly see Callum being here past the summer?

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm sure (certain) people said a similar thing in December about Clarke when the rumour mill started about the January window, was it "didn't he go to Sheffield in the summer". Weeks later he was gone.

Despite your obvious glee when you post these sort of comments, can you honestly see Callum being here past the summer?
And did Clarke go to Sheffield in the the summer?

Wilson could very likely leave but the hit rate of rumours on this site is still extremely low

The Gentleman

And did Clarke go to Sheffield in the the summer?

Wilson could very likely leave but the hit rate of rumours on this site is still extremely low

My point is that although rumours are rarely specifically right (unless someone on here is attached to some source but who would believe them anyway) and in the case of Clarke the club was wrong but he did go. So if i came on this site and just said that I heard a rumour that Callum was leaving this summer would you disagree with me? One thing this site does give and that is an extremely high hit rate of posters like trying to get one up on someone else and will use an angle to achieve that such as making up rumours (if that is what has been done here) or just quoting facts. But then what this site also gives us is the extremely high hit rate of posters then trying to shoot down the post they've just read. Something I would say we are all guilty of at times.

Hobo

It is the buying club that does the medical and usually the last part of the deal.

Wilson staying on its own will not boost transfer sales.

I am sure lots of clubs are monitoring his progress though. Only his first season, but his ability to return from injury and keep scoring without Clarke in partnership will have impressed a few doubters!

Covlad65

He will only undergo a medical with an individual club that wants to buy him not because a number of clubs want him.......Get your information right!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread