Willis' Girlfriend (2 Viewers)

ccfc92

Anyone else see her tweet?

" @J2Willis not surprised at least other teams have "supporters" who actually support and are not piss head gobby glory hunters"

hill83

giphy.gif

letsallsingtogether

" @J2Willis not surprised at least other teams have "supporters" who actually support and are not piss head gobby glory hunters"
Shame about the piss poor performance of her boyfriend and the rest of the team.
So as a wag I bet she not a glory hunter then.

Kilclines curly mullet

I personally think she is right. Glory hunters is the wrong phrase, however a large away allocation leads to people going more for the day out as opposed to going to support the team.

I go to most away games and can honestly say the support and atmosphere is better when we take 800 as opposed 2k.

By the way, this post is a general comment, and not excusing yesterday's performance. The players deserve all the flack they get.

Terry Gibson's perm

Some of the players aren't good enough but they are not alone, we have dreadful owners a poor chairman or whatever Fisher is now, an inexperienced and poor manager.

Bob Latchford

I'd like to know when this '' Glory '' happened apart from 1 freak season in 87 , over the last 40 years . because, I sure as hell don't recall it .

gobby glory hunters" - He should dump the Broad .

Captain Dart

Damn these pirate tweet hackers..:jimlad:
@J2Willis not surprised at least other players have "WAGS" who actually support their man and are not vapid bimbos hanging out at the mall"

..with apologies to Rich Hall.

SkyBlue_Bear83

If she was at the match hearing her partner get dogs abuse for 90 minutes obviously she's gonna bite back, regardless of whether the abuse was deserved or not.

Pisshead and gobby sounds pretty accurate anyway for 95℅ of our fans anyway. The glory hunter part, well I guess that's a reference to the cov fans only want to support when things are going well of which there are a lot also.

torchomatic

Almost as good as Roy O'Donovan's girlfriend thanking us for paying her mortgage.

The Lurker

If she was at the match hearing her partner get dogs abuse for 90 minutes obviously she's gonna bite back, regardless of whether the abuse was deserved or not.

Pisshead and gobby sounds pretty accurate anyway for 95℅ of our fans anyway. The glory hunter part, well I guess that's a reference to the cov fans only want to support when things are going well of which there are a lot also.

They deserved all the abuse they got. He's on 2k a week. Part of the course being a footballer. Glory hunters when we're 18th in league 1. Give over soft lad.

The Reverend Skyblue

Never in my life did I think I'd hear somebody describe Cov fans as glory hunters .
Most of us older ones have had one days glory supporting this shower in decades , the younger ones nothing but doom and gloom who I admire a lot for sticking with it, What the hell are we moaning at
That's made my weekend.

SkyBlue_Bear83

They deserved all the abuse they got. He's on 2k a week. Part of the course being a footballer. Glory hunters when we're 18th in league 1. Give over soft lad.
Yea they probably did, regardless of whether they did deserve it or not you can't blame her for retaliating if she's in the crowd hearing all that.

We all know the sort of vile stuff that gets thrown around by angry football fans, fans wouldn't say half the stuff outside of a football ground but the mob mentality and anonymity of it means almost anything goes. Her comments would be quite tame in comparison.

ccfcway

Never in my life did I think I'd hear somebody describe Cov fans as glory hunters .

what makes me laugh is people commenting that everyone turned up against crewe in JPT, making out it was the champions league final.

The attendance that day should highlight to everyone how starved of success ccfc fans have been. That was the highest attendance for a game outside the final in the history of the competition !!

Grendel

Amazing how shit we are yet still get over 1,400 fans at away games. While cunts like you sit behind a computer giving it the bigg'un

Fans pay to watch, players get paid by us. Yesterday if you went was shambloic.

Amazing how fans will give it the big in while in tandem with several mates screaming the same.

Would as an individual one address a 6 foot centre half the same to his face in the street?

Doubtful.

letsallsingtogether

Amazing how fans will give it the big in while in tandem with several mates screaming the same.

Would as an individual one address a 6 foot centre half the same to his face in the street?

Doubtful.
Just like you wouldn't talk that shit you post to the posters on here without torch backing you up.
You really are a knob.
come up to block 16 I will tell you to your face.

letsallsingtogether

I thought we'd all agreed this sort of thing was to be settled by the jimmy hill statue?
No a threat just willing to to meet people face to face.
If I saw any of the team from Saturday I would tell them what I thought.
Guttless useless butch of cunts at Oxford.
Well that might change if they get a win at Bolton......
As they say funny old game.

Users who are viewing this thread