William Edjenguele (1 Viewer)

DUFCFan

Hi guys, Dundee United fan in peace here, we've signed one of your ex-players, William Edjenguele today, don't know much about the lad, so was hoping you could tell me a bit about him as a player.

Our centre-halves are absolute mince, so I hope this guy's a slight upgrade on what we have.

Cheers

WestEndAgro

I think it's best you close this thread, pretend you didn't ask, and I'll say nothing.

Nick

Administrator
How long is his contract? Give him 6 months he will be gone on mutual consent!

He will tweet the fans a lot though.

Sky_Blue_Daz

His mum was nice if I remember correctly

W

westcountry_skyblue

Engaged to Oggys daughter if I remember correctly,Did he go to grecce?

Hadji10

He's fucking awful but he's another player that panders to the fans on social media. Really poor player.

Hobo

Being a follower of Dundee United from down here, I can safely say he is not what Dundee United require.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Hi guys, Dundee United fan in peace here, we've signed one of your ex-players, William Edjenguele today, don't know much about the lad, so was hoping you could tell me a bit about him as a player.

Our centre-halves are absolute mince, so I hope this guy's a slight upgrade on what we have.

Cheers
Sorry Dundee United fan, but if your club is signing player's like Edjenguele then your club is as F***ED as COV CITY. :woot:

Bristol sky blue

He was ok. Made to look worse by his partners Kevin Malaga and Reece Brown who could make Beckenbauer look average with them playing alongside.

To be fair, playing alongside those two was a hell of a handicap!

Fairly strong defender, but could get turned very easily. He could be ok against a physical striker, but against anyone with pace, he has no chance.

Users who are viewing this thread