Will you wear it? (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

11b7ryc.jpg

kg82

Is this a mock up of a kit (I know the sponsors fake... For now) or is it the actual kit for next season?

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'd wear it just for a laugh....

.....and I haven't bought a replica kit since I was a child as I think they're sooooo naff.

ajsccfc

Is this a mock up of a kit (I know the sponsors fake... For now) or is it the actual kit for next season?

We're keeping the yellow kit as our away for another year. I'd guess the home will be whatever Puma's standard 2013/14 template is. Puma did use that template in the original post about three years ago:

Gareth-Bale.jpg

Ashdown1

My new shirt will hopefully be embellished somewhere with a small confederate flag to denote the involvement of completely new owners !

WillieStanley

The kids shirt without a sponser are not in the CCFC sale and are still full price so they're obviously just keeping the design but with whomever the new sponsers are.

I wonder if ACL have put in a bid? Replicas will sky rocket in that case!!

CCFCDan87

they'll just keep them same kit and put a new sponsor on, wont be the first time its happened

Cost more money though with suppliers and I'm sure the yellow kit was on the cheap other month which usually means its getting changed.

Nonleagueherewecome

I'd be happier wearing a t-shirt with "will suck cock for cash" emblazoned on it than that!

Nonleagueherewecome

Another one??;)

Well when I first wrote the above it included the disclaimer "...and I'm not gay", but then some wag would have jumped in with "you said that a bit too quickly!".

Nonleagueherewecome

Guess we'll just have to suck it and see.

We? You going into business with me? Lordsummerisle & Nonleagueherewecome Cocksuckers Ltd...bit of a mouthful, isn't it? :p

Thinking about it, Holdings would be a better name than Ltd..

Users who are viewing this thread