Will you go to Sixfields (1 Viewer)

Will you go to Sixfields

• Total voters
As someone said earlier it's a way of life for some people and for all of the "no" voters I wonder how long it will take for them to crack?

procdoc

As someone said earlier it's a way of life for some people and for all of the "no" voters I wonder how long it will take for them to crack?

even if they all 'cracked' a majority couldn't go because of the size of their stadium or does that simple logic escape you?

Nonleagueherewecome

It's not like we're going to be anxiously saying "ooh, I can't cope, I really desperately want to travel 35 miles to watch something dying a slow death". It's not enticing...I hate Northampton SISU FC with a passion!

RoboCCFC90

My family tell me not to do it, but my heart says I must follow the City..

Fuck knows..

I can only speak for myself (and my family).

I (we) won't be going to Northampton. Ever.

Credit to you Tommy. I'm a no voter too but you know how fickle people can be. It will leave a big hole in the life's of some people which I find shameful of SISU.
Sadly football is now controlled by money men who couldn't give a toss about the average fan.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Credit to you Tommy. I'm a no voter too but you know how fickle people can be. It will leave a big hole in the life's of some people which I find shameful of SISU.
Sadly football is now controlled by money men who couldn't give a toss about the average fan.

Agreed.

I'll still be going to the away games that I can get to.

I'll probably supplement those with the odd games at my local teams (Shrewsbury, Telford and Wolves), but I guess that over time I'll probably just end up watching less live football - unless Coventry Phoenix takes off!

bigfatronssba

Why would I want to go? The entity that is now masquerading as Coventry City is the murderer of my football club, I have no desire to pay and see it.

It takes 1hr 10 mins for me to get from Reading to Coventry on 1 train , for games in Northampton it will take 3hrs & 3 trains + taxi to ground, so no I wont be travelling to Northampton for home games, may just go watch Reading play as they are just few mins away

Same as mate though I come from Wokingham, will play on the Saturdays Cov are at Northampton and watch them away.

cornoccfc

No, despite it being 60 miles less travelling than a round trip to Ricoh

ExmouthNeil

I live down in Devon and I really really wanna go to HOME games...... But not anymore... The only HOME is in Coventry!!!!

PUSB's, Neil.....!!!

torchomatic

As the poll says, no not for me.

colin101

After 50 years through all the good and bad days, I will not spend one penny more until either the club folds or SISU and their mouthpieces disappear

oxymoron

i actually don't think the idea of invading the pitch after 10 minutes is a bad one. any disruption is good publicity for this cause.

Black6Osprey

I won't be going, not a chance.

Even though some seem to not have a problem with going I wish everyone would at least have the bollocks to miss the first home game so we had zero crowd.

At least it would make some kind of statement rather than 3000 turning up and getting in some practice for attending league 2 games.

WestEndAgro

Very unpleasant choice to make, 42 years of watching CCFC home and away.
Most of my group of family and friends, have dwindled away leaving 3 of us left as season ticket holders, and none of us have decided what to do. Saturdays are for watching football, but I really couldn't get excited watching another team as some have mentioned.
I can't say for sure I won't go to Northampton, I will however still attend away games.

letsallsingtogether

Sorry but most games will be on a Sunday on a shit muddy pitch with no shelter from the wind...
Most of my group of family and friends, have dwindled away leaving 3 of us left as season ticket holders, and none of us have decided what to do. Saturdays are for watching football, but I really couldn't get excited watching another team as some have mentioned.
I can't say for sure I won't go to Northampton, I will however still attend away games.

"The Football League has granted permission to play at Northampton for an INITIAL 3 years", they already know there is no chance of a new stadium in that time if ever. Especially with these pricks who stole CCFC.

I think you will find around 15 home games will not be on a Saturday so get stuck into the shopping :)

Delboycov

Very sad day and will never set foot in Sixfields while CCFC are the 'home' club. Those 'loyal' or 'true' fans as a minority seem to be calling themselves appear to be revelling in this move and as far as I'm concerned they're welcome to Northampton SISU FC as it's no longer my club anymore....I'd show a bit more respect for those who are also standing up for what they believe in though because mark my words, in no time at all it won't be yours either.

Users who are viewing this thread