Will we stay up this season? (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Maybe. It ain't over yet.

sky_blue_up_north

Don't be silly....

My faith of survival is slowly dwindling, but i think if we don't get a result against Bristol City, i will pretty much concede that we are down.

Tankie

Apparently, no deffinately, because I heard it myself on Radio C/W this very morning, the newly and latest incumbant in the sisu seat of power, said "We will sit down with Andy Thorn and discuss the areas of the playing staff that need strengthening, and the players required, the results of this meeting will be discussed at a board meeting and treated as a normal Business Meeting.
May I sugest, that we have heard these Statements many times over the past four years or so, maybe in a different format, but in the final analysis they all end in a big,Fat zero.
all this is just Christmas wrapping, for too long Sisu Have Stood and fiddled, while the Ricoh Burned, and we have have heard the Baron Hardup stories far too many times for the liking of most fans.
The picture of sisu that will remain with me after they have gone is a group of nameless, faceless,cant be asked, investers, turning their empty trouser pockets inside out and shrugging their shoulders, and if the truths told, thats howi ts been since day one, their intention has always been to dismantle the Sky Blues, rather than rebuild them.
Any measures taken now, will be too little too late, I really cannot imagine how this bunch of Individuals, were allowed to gain control of our FootBall club, yet there are still people insisting "SISU SAVED US"...."From What exactly".

Happy Christmas to all our Readers....Tankie

Oz Howie

It's an easy equation - at least 39 points required in 24 games. That's play off form and we don't have the quality players (or the money to get them).

derbyskyblue

Yes we will, there will also be an end to world famine, no more wars, money will grow on trees and i will win the euro's friday night.

Stoppercurtis

We really ought to be making every effort to stay up. It is not going to be easy to get out of league one unless of course we drop to league 2! When I started to support City all those years ago we were in the third Division South anf then JH arrived. He made us all believe.

As a bare minimum we need a proven striker and a fresh face at the helm who believes.

Stopper

sy79

We will have too pool all of that luck we had in the last few years in the prem to pull this last min save off!!!

Astute

We are not down yet. We do need a player that can score goals to have a chance though. If we don't get one then we are down

SkyBlue_Bear83

If things do not drastically change over the next few weeks then a defiant no, if there are changes in management, ownership and playing squad (I know unlikely) then maybe.

dazzled2u

Depends entirely on what happens in January - you still have to have faith that if things change at the top we might be able to strengthen.

If more players leave which I suspect will be the case then we are doomed I tell you, doomed!!!!!!

ccfc2011

yes.........

Users who are viewing this thread