Will we reach the playoffs? Yes or no. (Poll) (1 Viewer)

Can we make the playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stupot07

I have changed my mind. Don't think we will make it. IMHO I think it will be all over before Wilson is back. And it don't look like we will be bringing in a striker before then. Moussa is the nearest we have to one but he is a goal scoring midfielder. That twat from Swansea could have cost us our chance of making it. Would we have got someone else if he would have turned us down?

Yep, agree Astute, Donnelly truly dumped us in the shit, I'm pretty sure we'd have had someone else lined up had he just turned us down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

hill83

You know what? I reckon we will. Next few games against teams below us are key. And with Wilson to come back at the end of the month we could be flying.
Obviously if we lose the next game I'll have a totally different view.

See the posts above

neil-no.gif

jesus-wept

bigfatronssba;647049 How is 40 points from 30 games 2 points a game?[/QUOTE said:
Who mentioned 30 games dumbklot ?I am talking from last Tuesdays game, an average of 2 points a game for the run in there's a chance, as I said we ain't going to win them all.

johnwillomagic

I think we'll miss out poll closed before I voted but would have said it anyway. In a way would like us to miss play offs by more than ten points to avoid the no doubt limitless bullshit threads that would ensue on this forum!! I can see us slumping a bit anyhow and just about finishing to 12.....10th my prediction.

letsallsingtogether

And I was going to vote yes but didn't want to curse our chances looks like I have anyway.:mad:

I think we'll miss out poll closed before I voted but would have said it anyway. In a way would like us to miss play offs by more than ten points to avoid the no doubt limitless bullshit threads that would ensue on this forum!! I can see us slumping a bit anyhow and just about finishing to 12.....10th my prediction.

Users who are viewing this thread