Will we leave Cov again? (1 Viewer)

Will we leave Cov again this season

• Yes

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 50.0%

• Total voters

NorthernWisdom

Every time it’s the same - “Surely THIS is the final straw for Wasps/the council”. And yet it never is.

As fans we need a new strategy, heaven help us if the club is still clinging on to this strategy too.
Well, the club did have a new strategy of a new ground of course...

Londonccfcfan

Could do with a judgement from those experts on when the pitch will be safe.

They must have a rough idea, or estimate.

Priority has to be sorting the game on the 20th, be it home, neutral or switched

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

The bits which arnt safe are the divots and crators and general uneveness at the CBS.

They should be taking advice of pitch experts like cricket stadium groundsman at say edgbaston.

Who repair bowlers footmarks after a 5 day test which literally has craters in it from fast bowlers size 12 spikes into also a rock hard square. Think they use a mixture of conrete and mud for repairs.

Cricket squares are repaired within a week before next home game. On a surface ie a square which is generally better quality than a football pitch .

How do they repair it?

Briles

What costs wasps more, new pitch, or no rent and a court case? Strikes me as they literally don't have a pot to piss in so are not arsed either way

chiefdave

What costs wasps more, new pitch, or no rent and a court case? Strikes me as they literally don't have a pot to piss in so are not arsed either way
The longer this goes on the worse it looks on Wasps. They were happy to try and shift the blame with the 'get someone independent in' but now that's happened and they've said the pitch is shit they've gone very quiet. We're also past the 'play a few games away' point now as well. There is zero excuse for the pitch to not be playable now.

Users who are viewing this thread