Will we get the take over?- Y/N. Will we go down this Season?-Y/N (1 Viewer)

Skybluescotland

Yes to both i feel.

Take over wont happen untill next season starts as the pressure will mount on Sisu as we stay in the bottom 3 all season.

guicey15

Hopefully Hoffman will agree to take over in his meeting with sisu tomorrow and then we can buy a couple of players. So Yes and No :)

pusbccfc

No then yes

Astute

No and No.

We might get investment put into the club. We do not have the weakest team in this division. We do however have a weak squad. Our GK has made mistakes. This does not suddenly make him crap. de Gea has already had howlers. Does this make him crap?

Looks as though SISU are doing the same as last season with King. Waiting to get any players cheaper with wages. I think loans will come in. Most probably young players after experience. There is a long way to go. There will be easier games than we have had so far. We have not been outplayed in any of our league games so far. We have only lost by one goal each time. If we had been outplayed and lost by a few goals then I would think differently.

OyJimmy

Yes and Yes.

SISU will put us into admin, the new owners will be stuck with the squad we have till xmas and the loss of points together with a weak squad will be too much and send us down.

sky_blue_up_north

No and yes.

J

Jack Griffin

Yes to both I think, I'm still praying for a miracle even though I don't believe in such nonsense.

To answer your question rather than think "hmmmmm what twatish remark can I put"

I don't know about the takeover - I go and sing and have a good drink with the lads, I have no inside information, all I know is what I read on and the Telegraph website or hear bits and bobs off of mates and family.

I don't think we'll go down - I think it will be Doncaster, Barnsley, the 3rd team I don't know but I can see us being clear.

Haven't exactly been spanked yet have we ? I'm not panicking.

covkid53

40 million in debt and 6 million losses a year, 30 million needed for players and a few more million to get rid of the dead wood..... total 80 million.

We need a euromillions winner or a miracle, no businesman will take a deal like that.

Now, in administration with debt written off, thats another story.

Disorganised1

No and No - unless we go into adminstration in which case yes and yes - but I can't see that happening.

Users who are viewing this thread