Will we be able to.... (1 Viewer)

skybluenewman

Do you think that we will be able to show big sisu out banners at the charity game? Would be great for sky sports news to see them!!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I was told that banners and flags are ok but no wooden poles etc - as to content on the banners i would guess the usual rules of not abusive etc would apply

ohitsaidwalker king power

As in the media

Yes Fry- CCFC- sorry I wasn't having a dig... I just think all publicity is good publicity.. we have to maintain the pressure.. in all areas.. exposure such as we can establish on Sunday with banners and flags, along with the very obvious statement that circa X thousands at the Ricoh vs 1000 at Sixfields makes... has to only be a good thing?

bigfatronssba

Has anyone else seen the sisu out banners on some guys balcony on Warwick Road?

Maybe we should "decorate" some of the bridges across Coventry and Northampton.

SuperCov

I thought it was a celebration of our 130 years? For me any SISU out banners protests would tarnish the day. If there is a 'protest' then it's us going there and not to Northampton. Keep Coventry in Coventry.

chiefdave

can't really see the point of SISU out banners, not like they're going to be there. Just having way more people at the Ricoh than Sixfields will tell it's own story.

Mexico70

can't really see the point of SISU out banners, not like they're going to be there. Just having way more people at the Ricoh than Sixfields will tell it's own story.

I can - we should take every opportunity for media exposure and keep pushing the message.

I think that a celebration of the 130th anniversary of the club is the IDEAL time to make our protests and objections known. Some of the "players" are only playing because of their own objections!

KCskyblue

Do you think that we will be able to show big sisu out banners at the charity game? Would be great for sky sports news to see them!!

We should all take something like this
1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread