Will tonights freakish results continue tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

guicey15

Tonight there have been some rather strange results. Thankfully Bristol lost to Watford, phew. A seemingly rejuvenated Doncaster side got thumped by Millwall 3-0. 4 goals in 4 minutes at Elland Road gave Forest an odd 7-3 victory. Birmingham lost 4-1 to bottom of the league and no players Portsmouth and finally 8 wins in a row Reading lost to Peterborough 3-1.

So it begs the question, will the freakish results strike twice. Well in light of tonights scorelines, I'm going for a 5-1 Coventry win with Plattini scoring an unlikely hat-trick

DukeOfCov

If they play like they did against Watford (and the ref has good eyesight this time) we might be in with a shout...

covcity4life

cody seems to have a knack of getting into good goal scoring opportunities,if he puts 1 away maybe we can sneak it

will be over the moon with a draw though

almac87

Just to add to the freakishness, they will infact both score own goals.

I think we will carry on as before and go hrough the whole season as the only team in the top 4 Divisions with NO AWAY WIN!!!! Shocking. Pompey will finish above us EVEN WITH 10 POINTS DEDUCTED!!!! Shameful when you think about it....

Pompey haven't won since January and yet they pull one out of the bag just before they play us. Bloody typical.

Otis

From what I heard tough on SSN last night, Birmingham were cruising for most of the game.

Then Pompey equalised and then their 2nd goal was a clear handball by their own player, which Birmingham players were livid about. When Blues had a player sent off they continued to push players forward in search of an equaliser and Pompey kept hitting them on the break.

Think it was a bit of a false scoreline to be honest.

Birmingham boss Chris Hughton added: "I have not been as angry with any other refereeing performance this season. I know how difficult their job is to do but the performance of the referee changed the course of the game. I went and saw him afterwards. We should have been given a free-kick in the run-up to their first goal and for their second there were five or six of my players claiming for a handball.

Then the sending-off was for something so minimal. "

Let's hope Pompey used up a great big dollop of luck in this one.

Last edited:

kg82

I think we will carry on as before and go hrough the whole season as the only team in the top 4 Divisions with NO AWAY WIN!!!! Shocking. Pompey will finish above us EVEN WITH 10 POINTS DEDUCTED!!!! Shameful when you think about it....

I'm going to make up a song for this one:

Predictions as facts, predictions as facts, I'll predict everything as fact - sung to the tune of Rosie and Jim!!! Maybe not my best work!

As for the freakish results, we could really do with one... REEEEAAAALLLLYYYY do with one! Everyone pray... I don't care if you're not bloody religious!

standupforcity

Tonight there have been some rather strange results. Thankfully Bristol lost to Watford, phew. A seemingly rejuvenated Doncaster side got thumped by Millwall 3-0. 4 goals in 4 minutes at Elland Road gave Forest an odd 7-3 victory. Birmingham lost 4-1 to bottom of the league and no players Portsmouth and finally 8 wins in a row Reading lost to Peterborough 3-1.

So it begs the question, will the freakish results strike twice. Well in light of tonights scorelines, I'm going for a 5-1 Coventry win with Plattini scoring an unlikely hat-trick

I've got Stein or Ray Pointer heading the winner....

Users who are viewing this thread